Toy Hauler whiplash's work n play

whiplash

Mar 3, 2014
Hey all

Just joined the site after searching for mods on the work n play. Just got ours last week after striking awesome deal on previous year model from the dealership. 2013 outback pack work n play..

Considering I can never keep some how it originally is the van will get it's fair share of mods. Located karratha folks brought her up for IMAG0286.jpg IMAG0285.jpg me.

whiplash

Mar 3, 2014
Checked out the roof for the solar setup. Had a 200w panel from the camper and was stoked to see it fit with ease. Ordered another and to my delight the van is pre wired with the junction box in between the 2 panels.

Although was suprised to see the roof is not flat.

Attachments

• IMAG0329.jpg
    IMAG0329.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 370
Reactions: bigcol

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Great looking van there mate and welcome to the forum. Make sure you show us all your future mods too:encouragement:.

Grano n play

Apr 18, 2013
Perth W.A
Nice looking unit there whiplash, good to see another WnP on the west coast, assuming that is karatha up North, looking forward to some great mods, (so we can copy) always looking at new ideas to improve our van...

whiplash

Mar 3, 2014
What are these lil loops for on the back of my WNP??

Attachments

• IMAG0989.jpg
    IMAG0989.jpg
    657.1 KB · Views: 282

whiplash

Mar 3, 2014
In addition has anybody put a rear bar on a WNP??

I have two spots that look like they can be used. Rear most is square tube looks like that normally is used but the rear bumper where the loops are mounted is in the way for a straight run??

What are the forward most points used for??

Cheers

Attachments

• IMAG0987.jpg
    IMAG0987.jpg
    937.1 KB · Views: 358

whiplash

Mar 3, 2014
Bwahaha cyclone points...they ain't gonna do much. Pretty much just put in a bit of marine ply.

Searched my heart out for rear bars but all I get is expandas. Although similar all their bars are straight. Can't do that on a WNP. Wouldn't mind one to protect the ass coming down ditches. Plus having 2 wheel mounts on the back

What's the other larger rhs for?

Grano n play

Apr 18, 2013
Perth W.A
What are these lil loops for on the back of my WNP??
There actually for ramps , most ramps have safety straps under them to secure to tie down points on your van, stop them from sliding back when loading bikes on , hence why there's 3 of them , Middle one for two wheeler, outside ones for quads. I don't think our ramps actually have straps, but I did have an old set of ramps I bought from repco that had them, that's when the penny dropped, otherwise I never new what they were either.

Meanderthals

Aka PhilD
Mar 16, 2012
Near Darwin
QUOTE="whiplash, post: 82104, member: 3550"]Bwahaha cyclone points...they ain't gonna do muhh. Pretty much just put in a bit of marine ply.

Searched my heart out for rear bars but all I get is expandas. Although similar all their bars are straight. Can't do that on a WNP. Wouldn't mind one to protect the ass coming down ditches. Plus having 2 wheel mounts on the back

What's the other larger rhs for?[/QUOTE]
For a simple bar and combined cyclone tie down point you could look at what I did for ours.
http://www.expandasdownunder.com/threads/phil-lyns-17-51-2ob.3590/