Warranty Jobs

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Can't wait to see a photo of the underslung on the OB mfexpanda!

moto she's back

DSCF2987.jpg

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
:focus: Got on to the repair dealer today. It appears all things are going to be fixed, including a couple I didn't mention earlier. My dolly wheel had collapsed when the tightening handle just shot out of the nut and stripped the thread, dropping the van on the draw bar. I managed to buy another handle in Kalgoorlie and also bought a tap to rethread the nut on the draw bar.

Another thing was a small hole in the tent part of the pop top so we will be getting a whole new vinyl tent. Repairs have been done on the fibreglass on the roof and side wall and will be 'two-packed' when the firm goes back to work after 9th January. The shower wall has been removed and reglued.

Apparently the movement in the floor is common as it seems a join in the timber floor is right under this point but the only way to fix it is another beam underneath but our water tank is in the way. Don't know about this one.

We have also requested a window to be fitted in the side wall and have been quoted $617 for this. :yield:

Hopefully it will all be good by mid to late January. :pray:

Four of us

Apr 27, 2011
Ipswich QLD
Hi Chartrock, did you get your floor fixed. Ours flex as well as we walk over it. i was thinking about letting Jayco in Brisbane know about to see what they say about it and see if they can fix it.

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
No change in the floor, still flexes and squeaks. I'm told that the water tanks stop extra cross members being fitted but I might get under and try Stone Stomper's fix.