The Buckley's 17.56.2 OB delivery in September 2014

Buckleys

Jul 25, 2014
Well we FINALLY have our VAN!!! Almost didn't happen yesterday and hubby was about to kill someone to get it... (the lights on our ute tray were not wired right!!)but we drove out with it!! We got home about 8pm last night and the kids were beside themselves and wanted to sleep in it last night... that is tonight!! We will set it all up today and get some more pics for you with the annex set up!!
IMG_5403.JPG
IMG_5404.JPG

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
We have decided to sell our Hilux and upgrade to a duel cab land cruiser!! We have been thinking out getting one for a while, so guess this is our chance to get one!! So, we have solved the problem!

is it me, or is that the funniest looking Landcruiser Dual Cab seen.....:behindsofa:

hahahahahaha

just kidding, looks good (the Van, not the Landcruiser)
bet thats a weight off your mind now that its home......

cheers'

Reactions: Buckleys and dagree

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Well we FINALLY have our VAN!!! Almost didn't happen yesterday and hubby was about to kill someone to get it... (the lights on our ute tray were not wired right!!)but we drove out with it!! We got home about 8pm last night and the kids were beside themselves and wanted to sleep in it last night... that is tonight!! We will set it all up today and get some more pics for you with the annex set up!!View attachment 26397 View attachment 26398
well done nice work we loved our first trip last weekend same van can I ask u what ur tow ball weight on ur plate inside ur door says mine is 185 to 223 kg they tow great with new suspension

Buckleys

Jul 25, 2014
is it me, or is that the funniest looking Landcruiser Dual Cab seen.....:behindsofa:

hahahahahaha

just kidding, looks good (the Van, not the Landcruiser)
bet thats a weight off your mind now that its home......

cheers'

Ha ha ha yes it is a funny looking land cruiser!! We thought we would see how we go... you can tell that you are towing the van... but it tows quiet well.

Reactions: dagree

Kenshi123

Jun 24, 2012
Ballarat
Looks fantastic guys. Love the smell of a new van. Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend and the beginning of many more holidays and getaways.

Reactions: Buckleys

Buckleys

Jul 25, 2014
what kind of annex is that
It is a "not just canvas" annex. It is full but the walls are made of a material that is very thick mesh, keeps the wind out (haven't tested with rain, but I think that it will go pretty good!) this is how they have got around the fridge issue with the gas. But we are very impressed. We got it through Brisbane Camperland, Paul being our salesman, he is the one that suggested it.

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
It is a "not just canvas" annex. It is full but the walls are made of a material that is very thick mesh, keeps the wind out (haven't tested with rain, but I think that it will go pretty good!) this is how they have got around the fridge issue with the gas. But we are very impressed. We got it through Brisbane Camperland, Paul being our salesman, he is the one that suggested it.
thanks it looks great

Reactions: Buckleys

Buckleys

Jul 25, 2014
Gee haven't been on here for ages!! We have been away in the van over the xmas holidays and had a great time (storms and all!) we have a few issues and we are taking it back on the 29th for its service, so hope that they can fix all the problems then!!

We ended up getting a 2014 Landcruiser 200 series.... well we have no problems with towing now!!! The hubby LOVES the power... I just look at the fuel gauge going down down down when he is behind the wheel!!

Hope that everyone had a great holiday!!

Reactions: dagree and bigcol