17' Series Stuff I love in my van, not mods just useful stuff!

Meanderthals

Aka PhilD
Mar 16, 2012
Near Darwin
Reminds me of my German teacher in 1966?
Is that a German who was teaching or a person teaching German??????

Anyway, I so don't want to remember any of my Teachers back then. Some of them made up for their lack of teaching ability by inflicting physical violence with a cane, strap, ruler, tree branch or whatever they could find to instill good results because no-one wanted to repeat the year.

Billrw136

Jun 20, 2011
North Rothbury
Is that a German who was teaching or a person teaching German??????

Anyway, I so don't want to remember any of my Teachers back then. Some of them made up for their lack of teaching ability by inflicting physical violence with a cane, strap, ruler, tree branch or whatever they could find to instill good results because no-one wanted to repeat the year.
Yes - a person teaching German! Overall I think I was lucky with my teachers.
My father was a teacher who taught at the same high school I went to - thankfully he was very well respected by pupils and other teachers alike. I would have copped it at recess otherwise by other boys!! Not an easy job to do well.......teaching......

Chooky

Jan 14, 2013
Glenden, Qld
This is one thing that we've just purchased off eBay, it's a replacement BBQ plate for our Weber baby Q. We still use the grill for roasts, dampers, pizzas etc but the plate is great for bacon and eggs, steak and sausages etc.
image.jpg

Dandy

Jan 18, 2014
This is one thing that we've just purchased off eBay, it's a replacement BBQ plate for our Weber baby Q. We still use the grill for roasts, dampers, pizzas etc but the plate is great for bacon and eggs, steak and sausages etc. View attachment 25174

We picked up ours from Page Bros at last years caravan show (melb) much better than the half grill from weber!

Dandy

Jan 18, 2014
I brought a aluminium step 59 at recpo and a pair of hand held uhf to communicate with misses when backing no shouting please I keep telling her I carnt see u but now I don't have too
We picked up a couple of hand held CBs at Aldi for $25, great for the price, ladder came from Costco but have found we tend to use the phone on hadsfree for reversing.:panda: