17' Series Stuff I love in my van, not mods just useful stuff!

michelle menzel

May 21, 2014
Nhill
New device lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 174

Bulldog

May 14, 2014
While waiting for our caravan have been buying a lot if stuff, esp kitchen stuff. I still need to buy a kettle, didn't realise how exp they are, I want a stainless steel one.
I need to also get a set of beach towels, so far our local Kmart, big w and target haven't brought any out for the summer season yet.
Brought a microwave rice cooker today, never used one before.
I brought some melamine bowls and plates, don't like the taste for cups so brought plastic ones. Melamine is pricey too.
Be careful with melamine ,our bowls and plates don't like being used in the microwave. When I reheated food ,the bowl gets hot and not the food.

JOBSWAN

Nov 3, 2012
Mandurah WA
@JOBSWAN I brought one of those microwave ice cookers from woollies this week. I can't wait to try it out! I'm excited with using a microwave as I don't own one :)
Do u think u can put potatoes in it for baked potato![/QUOTE]

I can't see why not, I have a rectangle one I use in the van for when I steam vegetables. So handy... The rice comes out nice and fluffy if you follow the directions on the leaflet.

Last edited:
Reactions: carpanda

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
@JOBSWAN I brought one of those microwave ice cookers from woollies this week. I can't wait to try it out! I'm excited with using a microwave as I don't own one :)
Do u think u can put potatoes in it for baked potato![/QUOTE

I can't see why not, I have a rectangle one I use in the van for when I steam vegetables. So handy... The rice comes out nice and fluffy if you follow the directions on the leaflet.
jobswan when u cook ice in the micronuke how long dose it take to melt ????? lol lol lol sorry couldn't help myself

Meanderthals

Aka PhilD
Mar 16, 2012
Near Darwin
@Bulldog thanks for the tip!

@michelle menzel what a great idea to store bread and eggs:)

Do u think u can put potatoes in it for baked potato!
What's the matter with Deb potato? Some of you people are just getting a bit too much above your proper station in life.;)

Reactions: jvp and relgate

Meanderthals

Aka PhilD
Mar 16, 2012
Near Darwin
Woooaahhh.... Did I detect @PhilD mention something that isn't great about Darwin?? :p
Sorry to burst your bubble of excitement but while I agree that there are negatives I think that I could write them on a slightly oversized postage stamp. The main positive though is a simple IT'S NOT ANYWHERE OUTSIDE THE NT. The full list would be a novel.

Last edited:

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Sorry to burst your bubble of excitement but while I agree that there are negatives I think that I could write them on a slightly oversized postage stamp. The main positive though is a simple IT'S NOT ANYWHERE OUTSIDE THE NT. The full list would fill would be a novel.

Nothing like a passionate Territorian. Wish I was on the same level.