17' Series Stuff I love in my van, not mods just useful stuff!

michelle menzel

May 21, 2014
Nhill
Thought i'd start a discussion about things that l use in the van that l love, they're not mods but l'm interested to see what other peoples favourite things are too xx

First thing l'll mention that l love is my memory foam bathmats and dish drainer, the bathmat dries by itself without being hung out, i use one inside the shower area so you're not stepping on a wet floor during the night; and one outside... Also love the memory foam dish drainer too, l place it on the stove glass and sit the kettle on it while were travelling and it doesn't move.

Reactions: carpanda and Hoffy

Moore Family

Jun 18, 2014
SE Queensland
After the last few cold nights away, we love our small ceramic kenwood heater.
Set the temp you need and it keeps the whole van at you're perfect temperature. It swivels automatically so heats both ends equally.
image.jpg

michelle menzel

May 21, 2014
Nhill
Mrs CR wants to know what is a memory foam dish drainer. She has bought an Aldi dish mat which is a foam type thingy but is not sure if that is what you are talking about.
Yep i have the Aldi memory foam dish mat, also have a spare Lorraine Lea Linen one but havent opened it yet:) what does she think of it?

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Yep i have the Aldi memory foam dish mat, also have a spare Lorraine Lea Linen one but havent opened it yet:) what does she think of it?
We have not used it yet, only bought it a couple of weeks back and have not had the van out. It does not mention memory foam on the label so we did not think it was the same. It is good to know it will be useful. :clap2:

michelle menzel

May 21, 2014
Nhill
Last edited:
Reactions: relgate