Stone Stomper's mods to our 16.49-3

Stone Stomper

Jul 2, 2011
Glenelg SA
www.stonestomper.com.au
Just undated the analogue 12v Sat box to the new 12volt VAST set top box easy to register and set up.

image0001.jpg
image0002.jpg
image0003.jpg
TACH]

Reactions: Xpandafan

Ligedy

Oct 13, 2012
Mackay
Just undated the analogue 12v Sat box to the new 12volt VAST set top box easy to register and set up.

Hi Stone Stomper, I'm looking at getting a portable sat dish - Is there any particualar brand of dish or feature I should look for?

Cheers Ligedy

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Anyone ever used their foxtel box from home with a portable dish?

Geoff
We have the foxtel iq boxes connected to dish on our roof. Is that the type you are talking about Brad? I just thought if we are away, they would be sitting at home doing nothing and if its only a matter of getting a dish then it might be a worthwhile option. I am paying for it anyway.

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
We have the foxtel iq boxes connected to dish on our roof. Is that the type you are talking about Brad? I just thought if we are away, they would be sitting at home doing nothing and if its only a matter of getting a dish then it might be a worthwhile option. I am paying for it anyway.
Yeah... From memory I think the dish just needs to point to the other satellite in the same area you would point the dish to for free to air.
Not sure if you have the dish yet, but I have a free standing dish that I hardly use these days. You are welcome to have a play with it to see if it all works before you purchase.

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
We always take our foxtel box on long holidays and weekends when the superbikes or moto gp are on I think its on the C1 satellite , we used to have a dish on a stand but now have the dish on the ground smaller and less fiddly to set up and less chance of falling over in a strong wind