• Sticker Option 2

Votes: 40 76.9%
  • Sticker Option 3

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crustt

Apr 17, 2013
Who do I get in touch with about the stickers? Ordered one and transferred the money on the 27/3 checked the status yesterday and says still waiting for funds. Checked my bank and put all the right numbers in, sent an email to online shop no reply.

Macca666

Jan 21, 2015
Echuca, Vic
I put my first two on at Easter, they are on the drawbar. Two others will go on to the boot lids on both sides and one more on the rear of the van, I just need to wait until I clean it

burnsie

Jan 29, 2015
Perth
www.expandasdownunder.com
Hey Expanda, just wondering when you get a chance if you could check on my order, I placed it mid April (Order Number: JXIGBCYXQ)

Just received my new van and very keen to add the stickers :)

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Tone

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Took a while to get mine sent (Bloody @expanda ) was out and about enjoying the caravanning life at the time ;) but got them in the end.

Might have a spare one here to the highest bidder :hat: :cool:

Reactions: burnsie and Tone

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Just a further note on this one, I have just cancelled about 50 orders which were placed but no funds received.

Unfortunately the forum and the shop are not linked in anyway so in most cases I can not match a shop order to a forum user. The most I can do is cancel the order which will trigger an event to the person as a reminder.

Never fear as I can re open orders if this is the case so if you are one of the unlucky few and have received a cancellation notice but have actually transferred funds please send me a conversation so I can track your payment.

http://www.expandasdownunder.com/conversations/

Just a friendly public service announcement if you are making a new purchase make sure when you do the internet transfer to put your order number from the shop website as your reference for the transfer so it can be easily matched.

Cheers all...