17' Series Stereo systems

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
with your outside speakers guys yes I gather a pain to retrofit...How loud do you go at night.. I mean we have 4 kids now so the vans next to us probably cursing us. :)
I just looked at the demo van and went loose half a overhead where head unit goes and speakers are just under double. Rather put a touch screen head unit in or use portable bluetooth unit.

michelle menzel

May 21, 2014
Nhill
I don't even know what system we have, but we love the outside speakers! I'm going out tomorrow to check if it bluetooths now! I just saw the usb port so plug my ipad into that... River bank, cold beers and a bit of country, yee ha!

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
I don't even know what system we have, but we love the outside speakers! I'm going out tomorrow to check if it bluetooths now! I just saw the usb port so plug my ipad into that... River bank, cold beers and a bit of country, yee ha!
My iPad or iPod doesn't work through the USB on our factory fitted pioneer DVD / CD/ radio

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
My iPad or iPod doesn't work through the USB on our factory fitted pioneer DVD / CD/ radio

Definitely had the iPod and I think iPad as well connected to the USB in our 2011 Expanda with pioneer but it was only the CD player version.

michelle menzel

May 21, 2014
Nhill

Thats strange, i would take it back to the dealer... As soon as i plug my phone in l dont even have to select aux on the player or go to my music on my ipad it just starts playing:)

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
DVH-335UB. Only plays divices through the front input aux jack. Which is a 3.5mm input .
I googled it . So looks. Like ipods only play using the earphone jack connected to the pioneer input jack .
You guys must have a newer model

Oct 22, 2013
Mount Cotton QLD
Our's is second hand and does not have a stereo so we purchased this http://www.dicksmith.com.au/speakers/logitech-ue-boom-wireless-speaker-green-dsau-c7629 it is amazing and way better than I thought possible. We take it camping but use it heaps at home or outside. Our hawk had a stereo built in which use to plug the ipad and iPhone into but I much prefer our blue tooth speaker it is loud yet not distorted, small, water resistant, sturdy and we can use it with our iPhones, iPad and mac.

michelle menzel

May 21, 2014
Nhill
DVH-335UB. Only plays divices through the front input aux jack. Which is a 3.5mm input .
I googled it . So looks. Like ipods only play using the earphone jack connected to the pioneer input jack .
You guys must have a newer model

Mine looks like this, we have the outside speakers and dont experience any distortion, goes way louder than we need.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 186

Gadgets 21.63.1

aka - adam 18.57.9
Jun 29, 2013
mornington peninsula victoria
www.bifolds.co
dim mode only works when you connect the rear ill wire to power +12. as the unit is designed for a car and is dimmed when the headlights are on. the ill coming out the back would normally connect to the headlight switch so the unit dims for you. so maybe put a switch on this wire to 12+ power wire next to it, so that you can dim the unit.