Sad goodbye to a true friend

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Oh that is the ugliest snorkel if ever seen on the 200
Its been turned to face the front thats the wrong way every other one ive seen and mine is faceing the back which is the right way ive evan turned the snorkel around on the prado works a treat all the metal pipe snorkels face the back but hey @mfexpanda its just a snorkel that toyota made and can be easy changed the car is still a beast .......he says the dash is full of plastic goodness me what car now days isnt

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Its been turned to face the front thats the wrong way every other one ive seen and mine is faceing the back which is the right way ive evan turned the snorkel around on the prado works a treat all the metal pipe snorkels face the back but hey @mfexpanda its just a snorkel that toyota made and can be easy changed the car is still a beast .......he says the dash is full of plastic goodness me what car now days isnt
The aftermarket ones are so much nicer.

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Oh that is the ugliest snorkel if ever seen on the 200
Would you trust a car review from some nong who mounts his snorkel in reverse.

No mini Colorado
I thought you’d be closer to the 200 series in mileage
Hell no, that would horrify you and me both. Im sitting at 16.1. A lighter thong, and a little less aircon and ill be in the 15s

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Mine truck not the only one .................................. The Jeeperific with Mini Jee , it has doors that open and wheels that turn and is impervious to wet weather unlike the Mini Mina.............................:p:p:p..:biggrin-new::biggrin-new::biggrin-new:

View attachment 64607
only the best cars have mini mees. Mine comes out of a computer printer, so a whip up a crowd in 10 minutes to out do the terracotta army

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Hell no, that would horrify you and me both. Im sitting at 16.1. A lighter thong, and a little less aircon and ill be in the 15s
If you got to 15’s and had a bit more torque you’d be in a Jeep[/QUOTE]

There'd a lot more 'talk' if i was in a Jeep, and besides that i wouldnt be in a turbo sports V8 coupe either