Sad goodbye to a true friend

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
@Drover you must have had a dose of dissapointing pills today?? Another truck??? I thought you would have said a shiny new Jeep :-(

@Crusty181 oooooops off topic sorry

Mate if things take a turn where I have to sell Big Mal then a Grand Cherokee will certainly be on the book as the Ute would be going as well........ It could be on the cards sadly.

Miserable Sundayitis, cold and wet ...............................

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I suppose if I have to sell Big Mal and The Ute, I could possibly get a RAM..........................Ha, $80K for Mal and Ute, fat chance....... damn rain again....

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
@Drover you must have had a dose of dissapointing pills today?? Another truck??? I thought you would have said a shiny new Jeep :-(

Hey @Bluey what brand digger are you operating?

@Crusty181 oooooops off topic sorry
We are Hitachi's biggest client in the southern hemisphere its not uncommon for the boss to order 40 odd diggers ranging from 80s down to 15s we also have a fleet of 4.5 yanmars also very good the punnishment the big and small diggers cop is unreal they just keep going apart from hoses no real dramas with any of them am i off topic havent we taken over this tired old thread @DRW im sick of waiting for this wonder car to arrive ive moved on what else can we chat about hows about the price of fish in China if theres any left

Reactions: mfexpanda and DRW

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
I suppose if I have to sell Big Mal and The Ute, I could possibly get a RAM..........................Ha, $80K for Mal and Ute, fat chance....... damn rain again....
61603395_10156384455165668_4104567122275860480_n.jpg

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Talking to these 2 fellas from Nepal today and they said they are driving a special order Toyota from their place in Nepal to Melbourne, reckon its a long drive as the Sri Lankan fishing boat dumped them outside Darwin, I lent them a map so they could find your place Crusty Con, wash and polish and final detail should be with you in about a month.......................

IMG_20190605_134629.jpg

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Talking to these 2 fellas from Nepal today and they said they are driving a special order Toyota from their place in Nepal to Melbourne, reckon its a long drive as the Sri Lankan fishing boat dumped them outside Darwin, I lent them a map so they could find your place Crusty Con, wash and polish and final detail should be with you in about a month.......................

View attachment 63441
Ha hahaha

Reactions: Drover

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC

View attachment 63441
Great looking rig and Ill be getting me a free sardine can camp roof which is kinda cool. Colour coded factory sport rim upgrade, which Im hoping @Bluey may be prepared to buy off me. I see the rear doors are covered in blue dust, and just like me they're parked outside the $2 Superstore loading up on the last of the genuine Australian Holden accessories from the bargain bins

Last edited:

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Great looking rig and Ill be getting me a free sardine can camp roof which is kinda cool. Colour coded factory sport rim upgrade, which Im hoping @Bluey may be prepared to buy off me. I see the rear doors are covered in blue dust, and just like me they're parked outside the $2 Superstore loading up on the last of the genuine Australian Holden accessories from the bargain bins
Sports rims nice got a pic coulor coded which coulor ???? Swap you a surf board for them its a nice board it looks like real wood do your rims fit on my car re off sets and all that

Reactions: Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Hey, thats not a $2 Superstore, thats our Thirsty Camel Bottle Shop superstore (Thirsty for your wallet contents) the $2 shop, Gone Bonkers is next door.......

Reactions: Crusty181

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Thought id kick start this thread again its gone a bit quite much like the production line in Tibet by the time this monster truck turns up cars will all be electric and driverless by the time of its first reg allready its superseded by the next model all be it a V6 which id love one in the prado ......
Saw a bloke with no pants hitch hikeing on the freeway then he was seen walking in the tunnel sparked a hole shtstorm for police and freeway staff he dissapeared after being picked up by some lady maybe with a hidden agenda after seeing his no pants situation .......
Must be so hard not haveing a car carnt drive around nude just walk and its a bit cold here hope he gets his car soon although it will be outdated by the time its blessed by the gods in vic roads and given its ID number he mite need a refreasher corse in driving rules hang in there bro youll be stuck in traffic in no time