Relgate gets a Starcraft 22.68.1 Outback

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
@relgate they say they make a new Expanda every 20 minutes so why the long long wait :) It will hopefully pass quick
The van comes off the line late August, which is just the next available run of Starcrafts. The dealer will keep it for a couple of weeks to get the annex fitted and (hopefully) find and fix any problems. I also wont be in a rush to pick it up for a few of our own reasons so it works out well. Initially we were wanting a November delivery, but since August was available I caved and went for it.

Reactions: mfexpanda

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Congratulations relgate! Looks the goods....
So - are you bringing it to the Corner??
Bill
Good question!
I knew someone would ask it!
I havnet ruled it out yet, but there are a few factors stopping us. We will have a better idea of our position closer to the time. We may end up picking up the van around the long weekend as well, so this would rule us out. (the dealer is a 6 or 7 hour drive from my place)

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
The van comes off the line late August, which is just the next available run of Starcrafts. The dealer will keep it for a couple of weeks to get the annex fitted and (hopefully) find and fix any problems. I also wont be in a rush to pick it up for a few of our own reasons so it works out well. Initially we were wanting a November delivery, but since August was available I caved and went for it.

Seems August is a popular month for Starcraft production, also seems there's a few forum members that could be picking up from Sydney around that time? Should organize an "group" pickup date! :D

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Seems August is a popular month for Starcraft production, also seems there's a few forum members that could be picking up from Sydney around that time? Should organize an "group" pickup date! :D
That would be cool, but unfortunately I'm not picking up in Sydney. Maybe a weekend meet around November is in order?

Reactions: achjimmy

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
Congrats on ordering a "block of flats" @relgate ! Knew you wouldn't be out of a van for long!

Yep just gotta sell mine then I reckon we hotfoot it over to Liverpool and tie expanda up and get it changed to "Starcraftsdownunder"

Bugger all of you "Starcrafty types". I did go and have a look at the 17" with shower, but since I'm an individual I'll have to stay with the expanda, coz I can't be like everyone else:p

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
Bugger all of you "Starcrafty types". I did go and have a look at the 17" with shower, but since I'm an individual I'll have to stay with the expanda, coz I can't be like everyone else:p
Come to the dark side @crackacoldie its your destiny :) with the 17" the kitchen side without a window will be the dark side :) he he he

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Congrats on ordering a "block of flats" @relgate ! Knew you wouldn't be out of a van for long!

C'mon Cracka, you cant hold out forever!