Pigdogs new 18-57-8 has landed !

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
PB240013.JPG A few swine harvested for the export trade in Nth QLD.

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
What was the saying? Queensland. Beautiful one day, perfect the next?
Here in Melbourne the saying is beautiful one day, and crappy the same day too.

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
What was the saying? Queensland. Beautiful one day, perfect the next?
Here in Melbourne the saying is beautiful one day, and crappy the same day too.

Just as well you said that, Brad. If it had come from one of us, there would be war. :yo: Just as well we're all Aussies and love to visit each others home states. :lock1:

Drizzlingje

Oct 27, 2011
Hey doggy, thanks for the pics so far. Can you let me know where the rain proof flys are from? Do you just remove the privacy screens and replace the waterproof one in the same eyelets?

Cheers.

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
Yeah Mate thats it. Very easy. I cant remember the name of the mob who done them. But they are based in around Ringwood in Vic. Cruiser Driver I think knows the name of the mob. They cost us $400 cash.
Cheers.

Reactions: Drizzlingje

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Some great photos Doggy.

What an awesome looking van, i can see it would be easy to spend a lot of time in that rig:rockon:

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
Picked up the van today after being a week in at the Jayco dealer in my home town of Cairns.
To say the least they were great. They actually changed all the lights in the van that were not LED to LED free of charge, put a roadside light on the drivers side of the van the same as the door side made a few minor adjustments to cubboard latches, & put a full length sail track on the road side of the van along with gas bayonett outlet covers at no Charge.
The only issue I have is that for some reason the hot water unit will now not work on 240 power. Why , anyone have an idea? It worked well before it went in now i have no idea why it doesn't. I am camping tonight & tomorrow so any feedback would be great.
Got the A/C pumping , wet weather ends on beds & tropical rain & humidity all around & laying here in bed just loving it ! Kids watching TV up the other end , me with a couple of frothies under me belt & enjoying viewing the net at pleasure without interuptions.
God , life is great !!!!!

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
check the 240V plug in the cupboard . Its not like it happened to me :wacko:

Ditto. If not that, is there any chance it has been on without water in it as the element dies very quickly with no water. I drained my hot water to check on the anode and when it went back together the power was on but the tank was empty. :boom: No hot water from 240V. Thank goodness the gas still supplied hot water.

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
Expand, At the bottom of the fridge in the cubboard at the floor is a power point which has two plugs in it. Would one of these be the one that runs the 240 hot water ? If not where would it be located ?