Pigdogs new 18-57-8 has landed !

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Doggy, happy to put you up at Bargara 20 mins east on the beach outside Bundaberg. You can plug into the mains with a 15 AMP converter and stay as you please. Neighbors are tops round here. Good tourist spot too.
Then you only have 1500 Km's to Cairns!
Cheers Deano

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
Cheers Deano. Headed off the coast a few days ago at Batemans Bay in NSW. The traffic was horendous to say the least & van park rates were bumped up to over $60 for a powered site.
We are now in Dubbo NSW & heading thru to Lightning Ridge & the Hebel Gate on the Dingo fence today taking an inland route . Which is great.
So thanks mate for the offer. May have to take you up on it down the track some time ay. Oh you are also welcome any time if you are in Cairns. As goes for any of you all.

I am getting some pics together but just need a moment to down load then they will be up for all to view.

Cheers,
Doggy - On the Move !!!

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
_DSC0745.JPG Heres a few pics so far I have resized of the trip Nth to Cairns from Melbourne.
This is a few of Eagle Point near paynesville on the Gippsland lakes.

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
_DSC0747.JPG_DSC0752.JPG_DSC0760.JPGMy middle daughter got to go sking on the lake with the neighbours who live next door to my folks vacant block we decided to stay on. Dont ya just love Free Camping !

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Doggy were the flys bad at Cann river? i stayed there once for a week in the 70's and i had never seen so many flys in my life.

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
_DSC0829.JPG I have done a few mods on our way to back home.
Here I have put truck flaps up under the front to protect on one side the forward facing Gas Bayonett & to protect the under side wiring on the van.
Also had the rain cover ends knocked up in Melbourne which are worth there weight in gold already.

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
Cruiser , very very hard mate. We took the 6 year old down with us before xmas & then flew the older one down & bought her back with us. Three up at the one time is not real comfortable I tell ya that.
From the front gate at home in QLD down to Melbourne & back again we done 8200 K's. We are setting the Panda up now to live in as looks like we are heading out Western QLD for work. Looking forward to it.

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
_DSC0885.JPG The Panda makes it to the remote border crossing of QLD / NSW.
A place called the Hebel Gate , its Nth of Lightning Ridge. A must stop for any remote traveler at the following pub I will post up.