Pigdogs new 18-57-8 has landed !

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
Pigdogs new 18-57-8 has landed & Mayden trip to NTH QLD

Well both my lovely missus & myself picked up our new van from the Jayco factory 3 days ago. To say the least we love it. Travelled down the Nepean Highway & onto Beach road , over the Westgate to Werribee to stop & see my folks. Heres a few picks from delivery . Ye Ha love the big girl !!!!

Oh no, sorry people not sure how to upload pics for you all. May need some pointers on that one also.

Cheers,
Doggy

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
_DSC0662.JPG Hooking up on handover day at the Jayco Factory in Dandynong South.

Attachments

• _DSC0661.JPG
    _DSC0661.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 261

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
_DSC0679.JPG.......Parked at Beach Road in St.Kilda to get some Fish & Chips on the way to the West Gate Bridge. We couldn't bare the smell of them any longer ! Lol !

Will take more pics as we move north. We have been sorting out the van at my Parents place in Werribee for the last week wondering whats going on with this weather ? Stinking hot tropical like heat then cold wind, rain ,lightning, thunder , hail , then sunshine again !!!! All in one day !

What is it with Melbourne weather ? We need to carry a bag round with us for all the seasons in one day !!!!

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Tuff looking Cruiser tray Doggy :thumb: it looks like it means business :happy:

and it looks like you worked out how to post pics up too :photo:

Great shake down run back north also to sort out any problems you may have.

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
Hey Cheers Cruisr. Lol! Finally got it mate .

Niss, Cruiser loved it. I am thinking of dialing the chip back to gain a bit more economy.
I think we will be heading back through Lakes Entrance & up the east coast for the trip homeward bound. Change of scenery from the bush out western QLD & down through the center of NSW as we come down. Should be good , so long as the weather is on our side & behaves . Lol!Will post more of our destinations & setup as we progress.

Hey Yeah Cruiser, it will be a good shake down. I am still trying to work out how to test that the vehicle is delivering charge to my dual batteries in the van & also charge the breakaway system battery . Given that my Anderson Plug solely chargers the big 184 liter fridge. No charge light comes on when hooked to the vehicle on the breakaway light or does it only charge when the battery becomes low & then shows charge ?
We are loving it & cant wait to get a lovely secluded river front berth somewhere peaceful to enjoy what we all love to do. Relaxing with a frothy in peace.
LOL!

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
G'day Doggy, lots of great places to stop up the coast on the way to QLD but the problem is you are travelling in the peak season so parks are crowded and at top price. Places like Hat Head, Trial Bay, Crescent Head and Brunswick Heads are all good. Enjoy the trip.

I can offer you a free stop on the Gold Coast for a couple of days if it is of any help. :yo:

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
Hey thanks for the offer mate , very nice of you. I think we are going to or try to divert all big smoke areas & see the coastline in between . But will see where or how we go.
It is a shame its peak season though.