Off we go!

Nagga's

Sep 23, 2013
The Sunny Pilbara WA
Woohoo......We are outta here to the glorious Coral Bay! Have a great and safe holiday everyone

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 290

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
make sure you get the details of all the Van parks, and also let us know which is the better of the lot.......
I forgot to when we stopped in on a day trip from Exmouth

have a great trip guys, and looking forward to your "trip report" and lots and lots of Piccies

cheers

Nagga's

Sep 23, 2013
The Sunny Pilbara WA
Hi everyone and thank for all your thoughts and comments
We are here and parked up for the full 2 weeks of the holidays and the weather is bloody awesome! As it is the closet (6hr drive) and nicest spot for a family holidays we come here often (3 times last year) but this time we bought the small sook of a fluff ball and I'm regretting every bit of it, never again! Anyway will get some piccy's today when I have done the morning clean! Have an awesome day guys and will be thinking of those at work

paulie484

Apr 12, 2012
Perth WA
Nagga, we up here now...people's park 3rd row right at end...I have a couple of spare expandas downunder stickers if ya wanna swing past

Oh yeah, great weather..35,34,36

Reactions: Capt. Gadget

paulie484

Apr 12, 2012
Perth WA
Hiya @Nagga's we are at peoples park site 32

We are rolling out prob around 9am Friday to get a jump on traffic (along with everyone else here it seems !! hopefully catch you before we go

Gotta love this place, so special and very hard to leave :-(

Gibson

Feb 10, 2014
West australia
We will be up that way in July we try and go every year camp north on the beach for a couple weeks it is a great place and good fishing