Love this forum

Jennymay

Oct 28, 2011
Perth WA
What I find so wonderful about this forum is the comradeship . Everyone is so helpful and thoughtful. Also apart from sport it's really hard to get men excited about most things,( sorry guys, but is pretty much the norm) but this forum shows a real passion for our vans and exploring this wonderful country.
Cheers Jenny

Reactions: Xpandafan

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Also apart from sport it's really hard to get men excited about most things,( sorry guys, but is pretty much the norm).
Cheers Jenny

I can see your mind is made up on this Jenny so I won't try and confuse you with the facts.:)
But yes I too enjoy the forum immensely.

ckcklopic

Aug 11, 2011
Melbourne
I love it too, usually get on every day to check what everyone has been up to and feel like I am missing something if for some reason I can't!

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Yep same here, before I joined I used to frequent fb....don't miss all the crap on there eg.where people are and what they had for lunch etc....this is the best forum/site I've ever been on without a doubt! Great bunch of people.

Cheers.

Jennymay

Oct 28, 2011
Perth WA
Hey Brad are you saying you aren't the norm?.....lol I maybe should i have added cars, fishing and fun.

straydingo

Jul 4, 2011
Melbourne
I have to really respect the contributors here and the fact that people aren't shouted down for expressing their thoughts or 'opinions' by those with knowledge. To me a forum is to share information and ideas and what not, and of course a bit of banter that AFL, Swans and Ford are better than the others. I did a google search last night for something and came across another two caravaning forums where on both the abuse and name calling was being hurled left right and centre for different things.

As Jennymay says the comradery here is a great thing, even the 'eager anticipation' of the various meetups.
Good job all!

(sorry guys, I hope that wasn't showing too much girlie emotion there :sick::nono::scared:)

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Yep straydingo, a little too much girlie emotion for my liking...;)
And Jenny, you definitely need to add cars into the mix :)
I too have really enjoyed the people in here, it definitely is the friendly people in here that make it a pleasure. I have learnt so much, and still don't have a van....look what you've done straydingo, the girlie stuff is spreading.

Jennymay

Oct 28, 2011
Perth WA
Keep up with the girlie stuff...next we could be sharing recipes! Oops we have already doing that in Cooks Corner...
Im so pleased with the number of females that participate in the forum as well. Keep it up ladies. All in put is valuable.
:washing:Jenny

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Ok so this weekend I have realized looking at this forum may be bordering on obsession.
We have flown up to Bowral this weekend for a wedding. We are staying at a place called Milton Park.
But lack of reception has meant that I have had to stand on one foot with iPad in the air whilst holding my breath to successfully get the updates. :twitch:
Is there a cure for this?

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Ok so this weekend I have realized looking at this forum may be bordering on obsession.
We have flown up to Bowral this weekend for a wedding. We are staying at a place called Milton Park.
But lack of reception has meant that I have had to stand on one foot with iPad in the air whilst holding my breath to successfully get the updates. :twitch:
Sorry mate, you're a goner, there's no saving you. But I think I might be infected as well.......:madgrin:

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria

The cure is find another place with better reception..............problem solved :thumb:and then its a win win.

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Yes, afraid it's addictive and no cure in sight. Not like some other forums, full of nonsense and very easy to quit and never revisit. Great bunch of interesting and interested boys and girls sharing ideas, advice, travel pics, etc., in such a good natured way. It's a privilege to be part of it.

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Hi Guys & Gals.

I also give this forum the thumbs up.

I check it nearly every day.

Wish I could make that little pic of my van pop up with my signature though.

Love the expanda just wish I had time to actually use it.

Click on Forum Actions in the dark blue menu bar and select Edit Profile, then on the left you'll see a spot to Edit Avatar. You can add a small pic of you van here.