Love this forum

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Ok so this weekend I have realized looking at this forum may be bordering on obsession.
We have flown up to Bowral this weekend for a wedding. We are staying at a place called Milton Park.
But lack of reception has meant that I have had to stand on one foot with iPad in the air whilst holding my breath to successfully get the updates. :twitch:
Is there a cure for this?

Living it up at Milton Park there mate, hope ya not paying that bill :biggrin: got any spare time before heading back?

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Me too! :grouphug:

This forum is addictive and great. I have not been on that much in the last couple of weeks and have had this wanting..... :)

Its like a little family. :)

Ants

Gees Ants, I'm glad we are not a big family. :faint: I'd never keep up with the posts. (I read everything so I guess I'm addicted too.)

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Living it up at Milton Park there mate, hope ya not paying that bill :biggrin: got any spare time before heading back?

Bill!! Way huge and not worth it.
I am sitting on the aircraft waiting to take off. So on our way back. We did get time to suss out Kangaroo Valley though. Will be back there with the van at some stage. Will be 1st gear only getting into that place!!