Lara's 16.49-1 OB

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
I think I'm about to have a sewing breakdown........ The 2 corners were done until I realised the subtle stripe in them was going the wrong way, AAAGH. Meant to be vertical not horizontal.
I was so on the ball with the stripe doing all the other cushions, but why I got it wrong with the last 2? Clearly an amateur mistake...... HELP!
So now I need to do them again, but that also meant having to get more fabric ordered in, which arrived 2 days ago, but I havn't had a chance to go and pick it up yet. So until I pick it up, I'm on a sewing strike!

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
I think I'm about to have a sewing breakdown........ The 2 corners were done until I realised the subtle stripe in them was going the wrong way, AAAGH. Meant to be vertical not horizontal.
I was so on the ball with the stripe doing all the other cushions, but why I got it wrong with the last 2? Clearly an amateur mistake...... HELP!
So now I need to do them again, but that also meant having to get more fabric ordered in, which arrived 2 days ago, but I havn't had a chance to go and pick it up yet. So until I pick it up, I'm on a sewing strike!
Mrs XF says to take heart, Lara. Happens to the best.

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Hi Lara, did you end up getting your covers finished???

Ha, I wish, but not yet! Have picked up the extra fabric but have been ridiculously busy the last couple of weeks, so I keep putting the upholstery to the bottom of the to do list. Really have to get around to it ASAP, need to reclaim the dining table.