Starcraft Jayco Starcraft 22.68-1 OB

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Our Panda 17.56.1 has taken us around the western loop of Oz, great van, great memories......but.....I am currently in negotiation with the "Minister of Finance"....luv that saying & yes I borrowed it from you guys ;). Looking to upgrade to the Crafty 22.68.1 with three bunks. Have just upgraded the 08 Terri to the 14 Jeep GC diesel so why not upgrade the van....RIGHT?? The size concerns me a little but not having to set up bed ends, re-make beds, endure wet canvass, annoying zippers/sagging mattresses and walk the kids to the loo at 2am in the morning sounds great.....will miss the Panda though....still has red dust in spots. Told the kids we'll get out & make some new memories. The 2012 17.56.1 will be up for sale soon, all the goddies, except an annex. Any idea gang what they are going for?? I will research it, but if you have a starting ballpark figure?? :encouragement: Izzy

Have a look in the 'for sale' section.
There have been a few 17.56.2's sold lately in the low-mid $40's
It also depends on your options (I see there is no annex) etc.

Good luck with it! (Pm me if you need any more info about my 17's sale)

Reactions: Izzya123

twscoot

Jun 9, 2013
Brisbane
LOL, she loves me. I just keep pushing the +'s......it's all about her needs & comfort....:clap2:
I just add the word 'family' in front of the word caravan and correct people (my wife) when she refers to it as 'my' van....
Of course it's all about their safety, comfort and security.... What a caring bloke I must be!

Reactions: skippy and relgate

twscoot

Jun 9, 2013
Brisbane
Hey Twscoot, how's the Jeep? Just ordered one. Working on the new StarCraft.
Going really well. About to turn 1. A few strange issues here and there (not show stoppers) but I love driving it. Quadralift suspension is very versatile and fuel economy incredible. After market leather wearing well. Rear camera average but this is being now sorted I think. Handles (almost) like a sports car.
Tows with plenty of power. Torque is sensational.
Did I say I love driving it....?
Value for money for those of us with big vans... unbeatable.

Reactions: 17triton

Izzya123

Mar 18, 2011
Mount Martha, Victoria
Good to know. Back to the van....can the double be upgraded to a queen on 22.68?? Has anyone got the 22.68 yet?

Update: spoke to Jayco, cant upgrade double to queen apparently.....:(

Last edited:
Reactions: relgate

twscoot

Jun 9, 2013
Brisbane
Just noticed a 22.68 on eBay for $50k if anyone was looking. Single bed set up like our 20.62 which gives you loads of space if you are used to the full floor space of an Expanda. Looks almost new.