Swift It has arrived.

Swift12

Sep 10, 2012
Mordialloc
I had a few mates help me do it. Yeah love my Swift, has everything I could ever want in a camper trailer including the Dometic gas ducted heating system. I fitted my stereo in the end of the kitchen cabinet near the door (just below the sink bowl)and the wires for the external speakers can run in the cabinet.

Swift12

Sep 10, 2012
Mordialloc
Not hard but scary. I'd suggest getting your dealer to get a side frame drawing for you to ensure you don't hit parts of the frame. You'll just need a large hole saw to drill the holes.

All this talk is making me so excited about getting away in it this weekend :biggrin-26:

Stan53

May 27, 2012
Melbourne, Victoria
I notice that you are at Mordialic, Swift12. I am just down the road at Frankston. Love your van. Wonder how big you can go with the tyres.
I am going to Skipworth Reserve on Friday arvo, coming back Sunday. Just me n the three kids.

Reactions: Swift12

Mintox

Oct 20, 2013
Perth
Not hard but scary. I'd suggest getting your dealer to get a side frame drawing for you to ensure you don't hit parts of the frame. You'll just need a large hole saw to drill the holes.

All this talk is making me so excited about getting away in it this weekend :biggrin-26:
Hehehe yeah its like that I assure you. I might give the flys a go this time and see if it was really worth getting them.

Swift12

Sep 10, 2012
Mordialloc
Thanks Cruza. Stan my van has 16" 245 tyres on it. Mintox the flys are great and after a few times setting them up you'll do it backwards in your sleep lol.