Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Just hope the Hervey Bay rot doesn't infect the place, it could get contaminated....should have built a moat 30 yrs ago.

Reactions: Bluey

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Read the latest QCOPs and no change from the earlier version I have...............................from what I gathered they want to increase heights, it gives me a headache reading Govt gobbly gook, I don't really care as I have no intention of lifting any more than 2" , anyway who knows what my orignal heights are as I have a cab/chassis and they are not listed...

Last edited:

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
I think if you put a lift kit in you can’t fit bigger wheels/ tires if you don’t have esc, this only applies to qld and the coppers have been advised not to pull over interstate vehicles! Another reason to abolish state government like really we only have 25million people for gods sake no neen for 10% of the population to be politicians

Reactions: Drover and G Daddy

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Yep, yep and yep........don't get me started Dave........changing tyres other than what's on the placard isnt that a cause for insurance issues ????
fishing tomorrow, Toads need to be despatched, now that's a real issue.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I was hoping some Demons would have chased them away but alas it wasn't to be.......seems like just grope some sand and throw at them does the trick.

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
No your right we have a problym in vic at the moment with birds big brown ones that cruse the skis and smallar brown ones that dont fly but get us up in the morning and magpies that carnt swoop or finnish what they started so maybee hes hideing from them i dont blame him its pretty bad here we have had a real problem with magpies for years its ongoing
No comment

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Did not have a great weekend . Still there’s always next year .
You guys wait till 2019 the pies and storm will be back "................... l hope ;)

On a greener subject team green won another world sbk championship ,4 in a row , which did lift my spirts on the same weekend so thank god for motorsports .
I’m now looking forward to Holden winning Bathurst this weekend

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Bother, blast it and oh dear...............or adjectives to that effect.........rolled under Big Mal to check a leak from grey water tank, wiped some mud/cow dung off diesel heater fuel filter and the dashed thing broke, quickly staunched the flow and started the search for the elusive spare fuel filter which after much constenation was sourced and replaced the old unit, proving its wise to carry spares just make sure you know where the darn things are.........................and if you think there was an "oh gosh" and "darn it" comments coming from under Big Mal then I won't ruin your dream...............lol,lol........wasn't let in house until I had hosed off the truckies after shave either...............oh and the leak on the grey water tank was from a large rock chip that found the one spot that isn't covered by a stone shield, of course..................short cut from near Dunedoo to Mendooran, had heard they had sealed it, just only both ends it wasn't mentioned that theres still a good 10km of dirt in the middle not a bad bit of gravel with some soft stuff and some rocky bits, nothing fell off so good test...............