Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

mikerezny

Sep 11, 2016
Mount Waverley, VIC
I agree with @Bluey i hate cats also except Geelong cats of course
Hi,
I also dislike cats. We have an understanding: if they leave me alone then I will leave them alone.
I meet a cat, we look intensely at each other, the cat blinks and says "fair enough" and turns away.

Dogs are a different case. I like most dogs, especially working dogs. But not as keen on those small yappy dogs.

take care
Mike

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Nah @Drover I don't think @ bluey would roll over just yet, I think your going to have a new neighbour.....

That would be cool, wouldn't have to use the Jeep on the beach for fishing and have someone to go out fishing with me in my boat, sounds like a fine idea...might even catch some fish.

Reactions: mfexpanda

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Great article in todays paper,looks like we are going to run out of AdBlue by January, that is going to put the cat amongst the pidgeons for sure, certainly stop the traffic quicker than a fuel strike , since most garages and supermarkets are good for about 3 days before the tanks/shelves empty, could be in for some interesting times after Xmas.
AdBlue is used in most interstate rigs nowadays and without it they stop....... seems to be global as China (again) has stopped exporting it as they are short....

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Great article in todays paper,looks like we are going to run out of AdBlue by January, that is going to put the cat amongst the pidgeons for sure, certainly stop the traffic quicker than a fuel strike , since most garages and supermarkets are good for about 3 days before the tanks/shelves empty, could be in for some interesting times after Xmas.
AdBlue is used in most interstate rigs nowadays and without it they stop....... seems to be global as China (again) has stopped exporting it as they are short....
there will be a run on toilet paper again

Grandpa Gunna

Dec 29, 2020
Northern Tablelands NSW
Some very good guesses
@Grandpa Gunna about 4000 km off the mark and its cold enough in melb thanks went to tassie on a mystery flight years ago so been there done that .....
@mikerezny best guess yet but still no close sort of ....
All will be revealed very soon

Well that cuts out the south pole, the equator is 4000km away.
North West Australian??

Reactions: Bluey and mikerezny

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I could say cu in the nt but that would be dirty and I mite not be there but I mite be close and I could be far away God knows where the bloody hell are we what are we talking about this time in 2 weeks should be camped at the hawksberry River
We can all wish....... I know so nah, nah, na ,nah,na ........... Will the gates be closed, thats the question..

Last edited: