Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Here you go @Bluey , bring that air bed with an engine up here,
IMG_20210804_144511.jpg

well maybe next year anyway as it will probably be canned due to the Brissie lockdown and gates shut,.........

Reactions: Bluey

BJM

Sep 29, 2018
Yamba
Well things are beginning to hot up in Qld caravan land! mate is staying a few months in a well known cpk in Bowen,the Vics who have been booked in for three months and normally start to go back now /soon dont want to leave for obvious reasons.!Arguments ,threats, more vans lined up outside the park wanting sites,he reckons its good entertainment,glad I out of it.

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
Well things are beginning to hot up in Qld caravan land! mate is staying a few months in a well known cpk in Bowen,the Vics who have been booked in for three months and normally start to go back now /soon dont want to leave for obvious reasons.!Arguments ,threats, more vans lined up outside the park wanting sites,he reckons its good entertainment,glad I out of it.
@BJM , looks like it is "every man for himself". God help us!!!! How do you get people out of their site when booking time is up and they refuse to depart???

Reactions: Bluey

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Dans had XXXX Gold $39.95 a block yesterday and I happened to be in MaryB so threw a few in back of the Jeeperific ................... oh happy day and Bunnings had $16.90 for gas swap.
I will free camp at @Drovers place with full fridge rights

You certainly can @Bluey you can fill my beer fridge up with your beer of choice, I drink any of them, it holds 3 x 30 can blocks and 12 Bourbon.....Bait in the freezer above, so should be enough for a day................

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
So big traffic jams after 1600 today probably both directions in and out of SEQLD as the runners head for home and the detainees bolt to wider spaces...... well at least within QLD, gates still shut but if in ACT and you have can do the run in one hit, you could get into QLD....its all in the small print......... Territorians are good.

My broadband speed had dropped off something fierce lately, I was blaming folk staying indoors watching Netflix but I checked out my aerial, damn pidgeons gang banging on it as it was off target, a realign and bingo speeds back up to 25 thingys, all good now, time for the shangai to be dusted off I think........... I made a Yagi job, has a narrow field of view so needs to be aimed just right.

Last edited:

rags

So big traffic jams after 1600 today probably both directions in and out of SEQLD as the runners head for home and the detainees bolt to wider spaces...... well at least within QLD, gates still shut but if in ACT and you have can do the run in one hit, you could get into QLD....its all in the small print......... Territorians are good.

My broadband speed had dropped off something fierce lately, I was blaming folk staying indoors watching Netflix but I checked out my aerial, damn pidgeons gang banging on it as it was off target, a realign and bingo speeds back up to 25 thingys, all good now, time for the shangai to be dusted off I think........... I made a Yagi job, has a narrow field of view so needs to be aimed just right.
We maybe out of lockdown but still need to wait 14 days before the Gubberment decide on whether to allow us to travel regional travel beyond the 11 LGA’s lockdown areas.
We wait

im not sure if the below is a direction or a suggested good idea?
i guess I should look up the latest directions

Can I travel outside the area?​

Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk says now is not the time to leave the 11 affected LGAs to visit regional Queensland.

"Unless you are an essential worker, then please put off plans to visit family and friends in regional Queensland for the next two weeks," she said

Last edited:
Reactions: Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
So there was more fine print, the Queen is back, of course her SEQ minions will take notice... :D :D :D :D .... I imagine the highways will be chockers....

Last edited:

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Ah yes, but the official regs say "should be avoided".....https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/urgent-covid-19-update
Nothing about No You Cannot...

Reactions: BJM

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
That's a nice way to contradict themselves, she kinda works like her CHO. Why remove lockdown if you can't leave the area?
But while the powers do not want you to leave the LGAs where lock down was in place in SE Qld, there is now no problems in moving within the previously locked down LGAs. That is different to moving from a previously locked down area to a previously "free" area. I will be moving around a bit within the South east area within the next few days, but not beyond, so here's hoping there are no more changes.

Personally, and all politics aside, I think it is a gutsy decision and risky too. With over 10,000 people in SE Qld in "home quarantine" for weeks (school kids in family situation), it could mean they are in home lock down until all in family are cleared plus 14 days after that. My GP and Ophthalmologist have rung and changed my appointments because their children were involved with those infected at school and are also in lock down until 23rd August at least.
The chances of everybody doing the right thing for the full period without breaking is LOW. And once the break out happens, the chances of infecting some more is very high IMHO. More lock downs?????!!!!!!

BJM

Sep 29, 2018
Yamba
Too many niceties ,please stay home ,please wear a mask etc. I also thought it was mandatory to qr into every business you go into.Must be a new meaning for mandatory here in Yamba !

Reactions: Drover

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
Too many niceties ,please stay home ,please wear a mask etc. I also thought it was mandatory to qr into every business you go into.Must be a new meaning for mandatory here in Yamba !
You can't be too careful @BJM. Yamba has been straddled with Covid 19 action - Hunter region to the south, in Byron Bay to the north, and west at Armidale? and at Tamworth. Stay safe.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I may fill your fridge with the fish i catch from your boat then cook on your bbq save my gas

Sounds like a brilliant plan, I'll sit and watch while I drink your beer ........................ let me know when so i can mow the lawn and make sure I have plenty of gas and boat fuel, I also have a very good fish cleaning sink and bench at back of shed you can use ...

• Haha
Reactions: Bluey and mfexpanda