Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
thanks @Bluey need to work out how much we want to drive then just sit in van park.
Pambula Motorfest Sunday 27th sep need to work around it he he
Grand Final 26th.. so rather be Merimbula those days.
Could always head back via Wollongong never been there before.
Done Nowra via a day trip with a mate who brought a engine we got stuck behind a few vans on the way in and out :)
Do Fitzroy falls etc with the kids be good.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Wow @Crusty181 I'm gob smacked at that price but not surprised the whole NSW Coast is just a big price gouge..........

Braidwood Road is a great way to get to and fro from Nowra to Canberra beats the hell out of the Kings Hwy race track or traffic jam and the Picton Rd is the only way to get to the Gong from the Hume.... I used to drive my Tipper up, down and over Camberwarra Mtn/Kangaroo Valley on the way to Mittagong, at times the traffic banked up behind me would be a mile or so long................
There's a nice day drive from Kiama up to Jamberoo and over the mountain to Carrington Falls, used to hike there as a kid from Oak Flats, climbed the cliffs on rungs put in for the power line fellas, my mum was not impressed.

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Caravan show next weekend i think i need a few things ko jack ...... side winding jockey wheel .... what eva else i find maybe tyre pressure system for the van ?????? Who knows what i will find who else is going

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Swag ... on a stretcher??? Have you gone completely mad. As soon as it is more then the thickness of a chunk of foam off the ground its a tent
That was my way of thinking but nowadays these things they call a Swag seem to be bigger than the 2 man tent I went hiking with, no slinging it over your pack now, need a Quad to carry the things..................my swag was a sleeping bag and a sheet of canvas, throw canvas on ground, lay out sleeping bag, lay on top and pull rest of canvas over you....... Not a hope in hadies nowadays though, no way am I getting that close to the ground..... I'd never get up again...:crutch:

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
ha ha @mfexpanda Went to Leisurefest walked around.. Hardly anything new apart from new brands doing the same layouts.
The Lotus 4 bunk was nice although do not have a spare $100k
I might end up going just not sure yet. Sarah actually has the weekend off which is amazing
Save your cash take her out for a loverly tea somewhere oh hang on all the kids too mite be cheaper going to the show lol