Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

mikerezny

Sep 11, 2016
Mount Waverley, VIC
Hi,
my daily rant:

What's the difference between three mates walking along a path keeping 1.5 m apart and three strangers walking along a path also keeping 1.5m apart?

Answer: at least $3,000 if you are fined. It is legal for ANY number of strangers to walk together as long as they each keep 1.5m from everyone else.
It is illegal for any more than one person to walk with a group of one or more form the same family.

In WA you are allowed to go visit your partner if they live in another house, BUT you must obey social distancing laws.

In the UK, the police thugs there are now considering road blocks and searching shopping trolleys to ensure people are only buying essential items. Seems to be no definition of what is deemed essential?

The police states are tightening the noose around civil liberties until they get the reaction they want: civil riots. Then they can get their police thugs into action and get back to the good old days of batton charges and beating up the public.

take caRe
Mike

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluey

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
What's the difference between three mates walking along a path keeping 1.5 m apart and three strangers walking along a path also keeping 1.5m apart?

Victoria ??????? ..................... have a look at the beach cams, the closer you get to the city the closer and more people are on the beach, maybe they should just isolate the cities and let the people who know better do their thing, like the anti-vax brigade they surely know whats better for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: DRW

mikerezny

Sep 11, 2016
Mount Waverley, VIC
First job done brought school desk in from outside its been waiting for me to finnish painting it 4 years i still havent finnished the tops the rest of it looks good i had new tops cut for it i will finnish it one day right now its ready for home schooling
View attachment 64864

We have a running track here called the Tan around the botanical gardens comming home from work 100s running and walking around it we are a glass half full thats for sure
Hi,
that looks like the ones we had when I went to primary school in the early sixties.

takE care
Mike

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
If my wife quites her job she may get more on the doll to stay home now to teach at home
The Princess works for the Edu Dept. Its just pay cheque as usual, just rotating 1 day a week at the physical school, and 4 days online at home ... or in Crustys Corona Campground in the backyard.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Well the planned fish hunt knocked on head, to the west and north it looked nice but off to east a heap of black clouds over Double island so might just stay home.......

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Been threatening here all morning so I hoped it would get me out of shovelling dirt but no such luck.

9A7E0E8F-42E3-4A45-8D89-4CC00FA98453.jpeg 63666A1F-7525-4B51-B4B8-2076944DBEEC.jpeg 7CA5F7C5-2696-4154-A025-D7DD6682F75D.jpeg
Mrs CR wanted a veggie patch but I over ordered the soil so now must top dress all the grass.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Hey @Drover you seem to have an excuse not ot fish wether it be weather or not ??

Hey it even seems like that to me sometimes, boat was ready to go just add bait, but having been caught out off Poona when the wind turned up early once I don't want to go thru the battle to get back to Tin Can like I did then, might have been better with a cabin but an open tinny was bluddy horrible.
I once had to battle my way back from the middle of Port Phillip Bay to Williamstown in a 40ft Navy boat, just 2 of us but my bowman was hanging over the side spewing while he worked the bilge pump all the way back, was funny as he was getting about 4 pumps to the chuck, breakers crashing over the stern as we couldn't go faster than the waves, amazing stuff when I look back but we weren't sure we would make it and of course the radio packed it in. That bay is just like out at sea in a boat you can't see land at all............naturally when we got back it was " Where have you too been?" "Skylarking?" ...... even when there were waves you surf on rolling up the Yarra they would think you were slacking, oh you gotta love the Navy.....Possibly a few weeks before they thought I had gone to a Pub with a jetty up a creek from the bay, forgot to turn radar transponder off early enough......

Just had a Google for that place must have been The Bridge Hotel at Mordialloc, certainly changed around there since 1976'ish

Last edited:

Johnanbev

Jul 7, 2013
Sunbury VIC.
Ive wanted a spare spare for the prado for a while lucky i havent had a flat as yet going to eldee but hopefully next year we can go to dig tree cameron corner innaminka ??? So a spare spare is a good idea i think will go up on the roof rack the wreckers want 100 or more if you get just one if i never use it dosnt matter if its needed it will pay off big time a 60 buck rim would be worth thousands to you if eva needed i have the best tyre from my last tyre change to go on it

In the event you miss out again @Bluey atached is a picture of your ambition

Attachments

• 20170804_110718.jpg
    20170804_110718.jpg
    634 KB · Views: 104

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
the gov needs cash and fines here are going strong after police have been told fine the masses
Don't laugh about that @Bluey, there's much truth to that statement. Make no mistake we will get absolutely hammered mercilessly with massive and widespread hidden and not so hidden cost increases, most of which we wont even know about. Last week whilst saving the world from Covid 19 almost singled handedly the State Energy Minister found time to quietly increase (via a sneaky amendment) the entry fees to the famous Melb flower show by a whopping 400%, $10 to $40 thank you very much. Not sure what flowers have to do with the Energy portfolio .... but what would I know

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Isn't that so they can cover the huge payout for the road that never was and now we will spend it again.......... or is that the China Belt and Road thing they are now getting into or is that a bit like "Don't mention the war" ?

Reactions: Crusty181

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Hey @mikerezny you would love it up here, people flock to the closed beach and walk away but some poor bugga goes to the tip and gets fined for non essential travel........................... Victorian madness is contagious as well.............. damn look at the time, I better get my mower out, 2 weekly highlights today put the bin out and mow the lawn, thats my week done..................

Reactions: 1DayIll