Ford Everest

Matty4

Mar 18, 2011
Wandin North, Vic
Copied and pasted from FordForums, I assume he works at a dealership.

The official release date of the New Ford Everest is 1st October 2015.
Vehicle will be released in 3 specs:
Everest $54,990 + ORC
Everest Trend $60,990 + ORC
Everest Titanium $76,990 + ORC

All models have rear camera and rear park sensors. Sat Nav is a $600 option on the Everest Trend model. Standard on Everest Titanium.

All models are Full Time 4wd and will have the Terrain Management System (TMS) with 4 modes : Normal, Snow/Mud/Grass, Sand, Rock.

We are now taking orders on these vehicles and we expect that there will be a huge rush for the Everest and waiting times will increase very quickly.

Let me know if you would like more info.

Reactions: yabbietol

Bank of Dad

Jul 20, 2011
Kilmore, VIC
Nice car.

I thought about these as I believed initially they were going to be 3.5 tonne, but alas no. Then the practicality of a dual cab ute hit home, test drive of Ranger and I was a shot duck!

Still, a good alternative to Prado / Pajero / Grand Cherokee?

Reactions: yabbietol

MDS69

Jul 6, 2014
Copied and pasted from FordForums, I assume he works at a dealership.

The official release date of the New Ford Everest is 1st October 2015.
Vehicle will be released in 3 specs:
Everest $54,990 + ORC
Everest Trend $60,990 + ORC
Everest Titanium $76,990 + ORC

All models have rear camera and rear park sensors. Sat Nav is a $600 option on the Everest Trend model. Standard on Everest Titanium.

All models are Full Time 4wd and will have the Terrain Management System (TMS) with 4 modes : Normal, Snow/Mud/Grass, Sand, Rock.

We are now taking orders on these vehicles and we expect that there will be a huge rush for the Everest and waiting times will increase very quickly.

Let me know if you would like more info.

Was hoping for cheaper :) under $60k we probably get a couple of year old D4 instead of the base Everest.

Yeah I thought these would have been $2-3k cheaper than the prices listed above.

Reactions: davemc

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Up here we have a "dealer" called Harrison F Trucks (Harrison ford) which I thought was cute, anyhow they seem to go through heaps of the things as their stock is always different. They had a couple of single cab utes there over the weekend and they actually look a reasonable size compared to the big dual cabs, shame our sales quantirty in Australia is so small. When I was working in China sourcing product for the Australian market I hade an ozzie mate who was sourcing for the US market, he was telling me they ran short on an order of umbrella's for Walmart, 1,000,000 pieces short lol just goes to show how insignificant our market is and why a lot of vehicles are so expensive I guess.

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Up here we have a "dealer" called Harrison F Trucks (Harrison ford) which I thought was cute, anyhow they seem to go through heaps of the things as their stock is always different. They had a couple of single cab utes there over the weekend and they actually look a reasonable size compared to the big dual cabs, shame our sales quantirty in Australia is so small. When I was working in China sourcing product for the Australian market I hade an ozzie mate who was sourcing for the US market, he was telling me they ran short on an order of umbrella's for Walmart, 1,000,000 pieces short lol just goes to show how insignificant our market is and why a lot of vehicles are so expensive I guess.
Same dealer is down here I'd say . Lots of F Utes

Mick

Mar 15, 2014
Victoria
Last edited:
Reactions: Bluey

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Interesting and expensive and obviously built in Thailand as well? I recon it looks a lot like the Colorado and all the electronic stuff costs bugger all as well, I don't expect them to run out of the show rooms at those prices (and I'm a Ford man)

Hubble80

Nov 22, 2012
Moranbah, QLD
I think the prices are a bit steep, however I figured they would be a bit more than the Territory. For those prices I don't think they will swing many Prado customers away...