Starcraft Finally Starcraft 22.68-1 OB

stucati

Jan 12, 2015
Sydney
Yes, bit sad about the new one. Non 550 owners just get the awesomeness of the Nav, do they?? I bought the last one, so a few happy years ahead ... likely followed by the "also ran" trail of disappointment when I need to trade her in on some new sub standard pillock

Amen Brother

Reactions: Crusty181

stucati

Jan 12, 2015
Sydney
A word of advice for battery upgraders, check what jayco supplies before purchasing replacements. Expected a Bosch gel 96ah and couldnt find another for a sensible price, so picked up 2 x 130ah AGM's and planned to move the bosch on.

Opened up the battery box and was supplied a 100ah Ritar! :(

Reactions: Crusty181

4wdphil

Jul 21, 2013
Geelong
I have similar van with the below extras with the cladded side walls and my gvm is 2996kg

Double bunk fixed
Cafe Style Dinette
Bigger fridge / freezer - 2 door
Roof hatch upgrade 500 X 700 to the front and mid hatches - This upgrade lets in so much more light - worth doing
Drifter control panel
3rd water tank - independent / completely separate to the other 2 tanks - sep filler.
water filter system to sink from 3rd tank only
Anderson plug direct to battery - for portable solar panel
External light off side - roughly where fridge is
External fold out table *Try posting a bit more so your post isn't boring* - under bedroom window and kitchen window (approx)
External hatch to under bunk storage
Delete supplied TV
External entertainment package
12volt - both bed cubby holes - main bed
12volt and 240 - near radio (in the shelf)
12volt and 240 in storage area under double bed near foot end near battery box
Shelving to all robes
Add shelf X 1 to cupboard Left of microwave
Add wire rack to Left side of cook top
Fit supplied reversing camera

Gilmorehappy

Jul 7, 2015
Newcastle
Well picked the van, very happy with Jayco and especially the jayco Sydney team. Had a problem with brake controller, so they delivered it today to us.

Everything was done as requested, overall a happy customer!
Looks awesome. Fibreglass sides look very good!

Gilmorehappy

Jul 7, 2015
Newcastle
No they didn't, if someone with an OB with similar specs can post their tare we could work it out roughly at least. I'd say no more than 75-100kg
I'll have a look at the plates tomoz and report back with our tare. We are with standard ally sides!

Buckleys

Jul 25, 2014
Hi, we have the expanda 17.56-2 and are looking at upgrading to a 22.68-1, has anyone done the fixed 3 bunks? (Just had 4th child... Need the space!!) also wanted to look at interior photos... Just stated researching!

Thanks, Kylie

Buckleys

Jul 25, 2014
@Gilmorehappy
Not sure you saw on my thread although seeing I am back on a real computer here you go bike rack.
Can open it up for you tomorrow.
image-jpg.jpg
Hi davemc, do u have a link to your thread? Would like to see some more photos of your van... Looks great!

Reactions: Gilmorehappy

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
hi @Buckleys congrats on the 4th :) what is the ages we have 9,6 and twin 4 year olds.
The twins sharing the bottom bunk still. Eventually we either use table or kick 9 year old to annex :)
Here you go http://www.expandasdownunder.com/threads/dave-and-sarahs-starcraft-22-68-1.7588/
From Jayco site shows the 360 apart from bathroom
http://www.jayco.com.au/wp-content/themes/jayco/library/virtual-tours/22-68-1/index.html
You can drop the table down although have not as yet.
We saw one for sale last year no bath room just double bunks each side if you do not want the bathroom.

Buckleys

Jul 25, 2014
hi @Buckleys congrats on the 4th :) what is the ages we have 9,6 and twin 4 year olds.
The twins sharing the bottom bunk still. Eventually we either use table or kick 9 year old to annex :)
Here you go http://www.expandasdownunder.com/threads/dave-and-sarahs-starcraft-22-68-1.7588/
From Jayco site shows the 360 apart from bathroom
http://www.jayco.com.au/wp-content/themes/jayco/library/virtual-tours/22-68-1/index.html
You can drop the table down although have not as yet.
We saw one for sale last year no bath room just double bunks each side if you do not want the bathroom.
Thanks, he is only 3 weeks old, so doesn't take up too much room at the moment! I have a 7, 4, 2 & 3wk, yeah we will be looking at getting the lounge converter straight up! Cause will need it one day! Thanks, will check out the links!

caax

Oct 10, 2015
Wollongong
What a great looking van @stucati.

I did know that you could change the external walls to fiberglass. The wife really likes the Starcraft 17.58.3 but disliked the looks of the external walls, I'll have to show her yours now.