Expandas Member Spotted

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Spotted Mr & Mrs Chartrock parked up at our place today, called in on their way back north.

Great to catch with them again.
That's funny I spotted them at my place earlier in the week.

But in more breaking news I spotted @Adam G on Eastlink today going under the Wellington rd bridge he was southbound

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
I was waiting at BP Mansfield yesterday morning for a group of 4x4's to turn up for a trip in the High Country visiting 4 huts including Craigs Hut.

One of those happened to be @17triton who I didnt know was coming. It was great to meet you mate and share some laughs around the fire too. We all camped out at Knockwood 25km south of Jamieson, no Expandas on this trip just the swags.

:tea:

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
image.jpg

And it was just a little fire too! It was great to catch up with you too and explore your backyard, what a sensational part of the world. I had a absolute blast!

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
@17triton so how did the new tyres perform?
Yeah they were great mate we aired down to about 27-28 psi and had no issues with traction but the tracks were in great nic. It was great to get the tyres dirty and use the Triton as intended with some good low range rock climbing and descending.

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Think I saw the the big kahuna himself @expanda taking the Bernera Road exit off the M7. Blue Pathy with Expandas on the rear windscreen.

At least he had the stickers this time, when I spotted him some time go he didn't have them, then again would have looked pretty funny with them stuck on his face,,, :lol: