Expandas Member Spotted

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
I spotted @Bushman heading south on Friday near Shell Cove NSW heading away for the long weekend, I was on my way back from checking out the blowhole at Kiama with another member I spotted @Moto Moto

Oh we also enjoyed lunch at the Gerroa RSL :hungry:

So close yet so far. sorry I missed your UHF call, wasn't scanning 18:( and to think we weren't that far away from you at Berry.
We even managed to stay dry over the weekend, till pack up time. But was still a good weekend with friends.

Colsar

May 10, 2014
Mornington Peninsula
who was towing a new ish 17 outback through Frankston, turned off to Page Bros 8 am ish on Monday the 16th this week, dark blue dual cab. LOL i was the one chasing on the way to work, even funnier or funny er i was driving a truck and trailer Ahh peak hour, expandas down under obsessed.

Reactions: mfexpanda

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
So many vans in the CQ region at the moment, I didn't get to have a good look at the Lake Maraboon caravan park yet (as we arrived on dark and I have been out working since 5am) but I'm sure there is plenty of Expandas and other Jayco's in there... I'm tucked away all the way down the back (riffraff designated area)

Reactions: DRW

Colsar

May 10, 2014
Mornington Peninsula
Wonder who had the black jeep heading south through cranbourne vic today at 10 ish, towing new tandem outback with toilet and slide out? Going slow hmmmm must have been new!

seanparky

Jul 19, 2012
Brisbane
Just got back from my 3 wk trip but sadly not many pandas at the sites i stayed at was hoping to meet someone. Any news on stickers as they will help. :(

Reactions: Moore Family