Starcraft Expandas gone long live the Starcraft, and we finally got one!

Nagga's

Sep 23, 2013
The Sunny Pilbara WA
Well we finally got the 17.58-3 mk2 on Wednesday arvo!

The dealer got us into another build quite quickly. Due off line on the 5th of September, so that was to be barely three weeks. All credit to Jayco Sydney and Kathy who really worked very hard for us, we had scheduled the 12th for hand over but It didn't actually get dispatched until Tuesday the 16th! We got it Wednesday arvo Leaving us with 36 hrs to get her packed and ready. The good news is everything was done, right down to the bed light swap :) As per Jayco few issues to be sorted but very happy. Will post up a build thread as the mods started immediately as they should :amen:

Fitted the stone stomper and rubber guarding under the van for any unsealed roads. The rest of the time was spent rewriting the cruiser for the ESC as pin two is reverse on the cruiser >:(

View attachment 26167 View attachment 26168 View attachment 26169
Very Nice set up you have there @achjimmy, looks awesome! Have have just upgraded to a Cruiser, would you be able to measure from the ground to the top of you roof rack as we need a roof rack but I think we may have to go a flat one or I won't fit under our carport!! Can you tell me the make of you roof rack is too please and thank you :)

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Very Nice set up you have there @achjimmy, looks awesome! Have have just upgraded to a Cruiser, would you be able to measure from the ground to the top of you roof rack as we need a roof rack but I think we may have to go a flat one or I won't fit under our carport!! Can you tell me the make of you roof rack is too please and thank you :)

Thanks it's a rhino pioneer. It's flat but I added sides. I have measured it and will post up when Iam back at the car. More info here http://www.expandasdownunder.com/threads/our-2013-landcruiser-200.3015/page-5

Reactions: relgate and Nagga's

Kenshi123

Jun 24, 2012
Ballarat
Just caught up on your story @achjimmy Sounds like all's well that ends well. Credit to Jayco Sydney for getting you a replacement so quickly. I would have done exactly the same thing. Good on you for sticking to your guns. Looks very nice behind the 200.

Reactions: cruza driver

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011

@Nagga's the pioneer platform as a flat rack is 2030mm off the ground. the cruiser is lifted as well so would be less on standard suspension.