Expandas Member Spotted

seanparky

Jul 19, 2012
Brisbane
not sure yet. Left poor wifey to deal with the car while I'm at work. She not to impressed, very hard to explain that cars don't last forever and this is why as tradesman have jobs.. Things break but i want to know why?
Will post more when fixed.

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Bloody cars, doesn't matter what make they are all a PIA so glad I got off the tools, went past the Auto Elect shop I worked at before I went out on my own 20 something years ago, the guy who replaced me is still there working on the dam things!!! must admit he did have a sense of humour

Reactions: jvp and seanparky

seanparky

Jul 19, 2012
Brisbane
Don't know if i could go back to light vehicles again after working on heavy machinery. My sister has a fairly new honda accord. Asked me to look at her starter. Yep couldn't fid it at first as it was tucked under the air intake chamber... sorry sis :( Couldn't access it and no tools. Leave it up to the young ones who want to rip bark off there hands..lol

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
hahaha I was considering paying someone to install my power and brakes in the Jeep, then I gave myself an uppercut and thought who could I trust as I am still a pedantic old prick BUT :focus:

Reactions: dagree

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Mrs Pace and I went over yesterday to catch up with Mr + Mrs Xpandafan for coffee, they've been real busy, will let him inform. Didn't mention if he's still committed to the trip.

I did pass on everyone's concern though and is much appreciated.

Cheers Pace.
Thanks @Pace

Reactions: DRW