Old & Moved expanda led kits

leesy

Jul 26, 2012
Lysterfield
I have sent Jim And Tab and email a few weeks ago , have heard nothing back at all so ebay ones may be the go.
Hope all is ok with them.

Colin

I just received mine today and all looks good! the business contact details are www.stores.ebay.au/Beach-lovers01 their e mail contact is beachlovers01@optusnet.com.au
Odd name but prompt with postage and if you buy a few sets they will combine postage, i purchased the 8 x 36w and the 2 x 48.
Good luck!

beachlovers01

Aug 26, 2012
hi we still sell these lights and plenty of them, prices are you see on ebay or cheaper via facebook.
we sell 36 leds & 48 leds (5050)

can send pictures etc if required.

Cheers Chris.

Andrew Cooper

Apr 8, 2013
Hi Jim,

I have just bought a second hand Expanda 16.49 caravan. What sort of kit would I be looking at for this caravan and how much would it be?

The lights look awesome.

Cheers,

Andrew.

Antman

Jul 18, 2012
Brisbane
almcrae.blogspot.com.au
Hey Andrew Cooper and :welcome: to the forum.
Im making a fair assumption that most 16.49 van year models have the same light setups?
But you would need 2 x interior main lights, 2 x bed end lights, 1 x outside awning light and 1 x main kitchen light. Im not sure if the range hood would or could need LEDS?

For my van, i replaced the main interior lights with 48LED lights and the bed ends with 6LED lights.
You can get expanda kits from these guys: Beach Lovers
I bought mine from them and have had no issues at all and saved a packet of $$$. :)
These guys will custom make a kit of what ever you require.

Cheers
Ants

D4Dazz

Dec 31, 2011
Rowville, VIC
Does anyone know if you can get these led kits in warm white? All Iseem to be able to is cool white.

Would dearly love some feedback if none knows.

Darren

D4Dazz

Dec 31, 2011
Rowville, VIC
Thanks Xpandafan. Dropped in there today, the one guy behind the counter and about 7 people waiting to be served. Think I might go back on a weekday. Thanks for the tip anyway.

Preskennedy54

Jul 12, 2014
The model number you give is not a real expanda model. Easiest way to cost them is to count up the lights by type and look on ebay for LEDs for sale.

We do not reply to unknown email addresses, only via the forum due to scammers.
Thanks that was numbers of model on plate in storage boot Thanks again

Preskennedy54

Jul 12, 2014
Thanks that was numbers of model on plate in storage boot Thanks again
The model number you give is not a real expanda model. Easiest way to cost them is to count up the lights by type and look on ebay for LEDs for sale.

We do not reply to unknown email addresses, only via the forum due to scammers.
hi chartrock the number in the front storage was mis-stamped we have since found out it is a 12.37.1

CJB

Sep 16, 2016
Geelong
Hi there,

I know this is a few years old but are you still providing these. We have a 2008 16.49.2 (Bunk Model). We don't require the external light because we are replacing it with RV media blue tooth. Email address is clinton@soutbbarwon.org.au

Jazdiver

May 26, 2016
Berwick
Hi, Expanda 18.57, from memory 3 x double light heads, 4 x single bed ends, three single down lights, two outside lights, plus the handle switch light if you do them. Oh and probably one in the ensuite but forgot to look what it is. Delivered to 3806, please. Pm me a cost and method of payment please.