17' Series Blueys 2014 1756-2 outback

1DayIll

Apr 26, 2016
South Morang, Victoria
Well no trip with van but took kids to the snow today Lake Mountain of corse cold kids had gum boots should have hired snow boots they kept filling with snow so they had cold feet good one Daddy next time son didnt care daughter had enough but we had a good 2 hrs sliding down with there 10 dollar sled from aldi money well spent BUT
65 bucks to get car up mountain the bloody road wasnt that steep what a shocker 65 bucks are they kidding well it seems not
2 and half hr drive from home still good day had by all some great views of mist... fog .... and cloud but very nice drive the ferns are loverly and so green like driving in an enchanted forest
View attachment 49781

did you get caught in the landslide through the Black Spur? traffic would have been slow through there.

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
We got the Aldi boots for the kids worked well. We where looking to head to Lake Mountain sometime in the season. To get some more $ out of the Aldi snow gear :) although $65 to save $.. Sounds like my wife's clothes specials this top was half price. I said still 50% more then we needed to spend :) :behindsofa:
Youd be loosing money if you didnt get that top ... 50%, are you kidding. Im with Sarah; great bargain.

(am I helping?? :p)

Reactions: bigcol and davemc

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
Was a lot of snow up Mt Hotham the other week although the kids sled run was next to where the skiers came through.
Even though the chair lifts where not open people where skiing so they both ended up at the same exit point. almost a few crashes a few snow boarders flew down the hill..

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Hey Bluey just spotted that you have left the LNB arm on the dish, not a good idea mate, if it gets slightly bent or twisted it means the LNB will be in the wrong possy and give you heaps of drama locking on.......mine has butterfly headed bolts and I remove mine and pack it away each time.

Reactions: bigcol

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
0A6162A4-3BFF-4626-8178-EF587117E835.jpeg
No one has any comments on the weight of the car and van ????? After so much talk here about weights where are the experts or havent enough people seen it

Time with family was great big day yesterday .... one of them is bringing tinnie down tomoz to go fishing for squid of this beach we are staying at .... today mite go up the road and drive on beach a bit have fish and chips for lunch .... go and have a coffie with one of the oldies from our tribe .... met some nice people in van park giving out ideas to to them to improve there water issues... sat tv working a treat watching tv from NT last night cup tomoz another opportunity to loose some more cash i need to pick the first 4 so i can buy a 200 giddy up

Reactions: Bluey and Crusty181

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
No one has any comments on the weight of the car and van ????? After so much talk here about weights where are the experts or havent enough people seen it

Car 2840 kg
Back wheels of car 1600kg
Caravan 2460kg
I dont know if this exceeds prados gvm

Whats the GVM for YOUR Playdoh.............

whats the GCM for YOUR Playdoh............

whats the GVM for YOU Van............

dont give a rats (a*se) about axle loading

yes the towing weight you are sailing close to the wind

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Now that you mention it !!!!!!! ???????.................Nah the subject is done to death beside it's a Playdoh and they are always overloaded, aren't they ??? ...............................We know you wouldn't do anything stupid anyway Blue Dog..........but to sooth your mind you look under and thats always enough.............