NSW - For Sale Big 4 North Star Hastings Point

Dean81

Nov 18, 2012
Brisvegas, Qld
www.ausplay.net.au
This place is fantastic. Met some great people.
Activities and Easter fun a plenty.
Kids had a ball.

Note van has Aussie Traveller anti-flaps and roof ridges. Worked a treat.
New canvas bed ends. These defiantly worked with a fair bit of rain aRound.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 690

gspy4u

Apr 27, 2012
Ipswich
Kids love the place, great walks along the beach and love the water park.

Unfortunately we were behind a group of stupid women having a get together who didn't give a toss about anyone else. Talking loud and laughing until 12pm-1am both nights we were there.
Kept walking between our 2 vans to get to the amenities as well instead of along the road or even through a vacant lot next to us. Had a few words with them but ruined the mini holiday.

The place is nice though.

Ian Grady

Apr 9, 2013
This place is fantastic. Met some great people.
Activities and Easter fun a plenty.
Kids had a ball.

Note van has Aussie Traveller anti-flaps and roof ridges. Worked a treat.
New canvas bed ends. These defiantly worked with a fair bit of rain aRound.
Hi! Agree fantastic park, can you tell me where you purchased & aprox cost of bed end as i've been looking at clear one's but been advised they are to hot? Thanks Ian

Dean81

Nov 18, 2012
Brisvegas, Qld
www.ausplay.net.au
Hi! Agree fantastic park, can you tell me where you purchased & aprox cost of bed end as i've been looking at clear one's but been advised they are to hot? Thanks Ian

Heh Ian. They were $990 installed. The guy is based at Redbank plains. I'll have to find his number for you. Sorry I'm just away with work at the moment. His details are also on the Canvas bed ends themselves. Best investment I've made so far for the expanda, even the wife was impressed. no more wet bed ends. The van is also 10 times darker in morning now too. Hence kids sleeping in longer.

skippy

Jun 21, 2010
Butler/Perth WA
Hey Dean81

The bed ends that you had made, do you just leave them attached when packing up and traveling? Or do you just attached them every time you set up.
They look great too>>

Dean81

Nov 18, 2012
Brisvegas, Qld
www.ausplay.net.au
heh skippy,

you have to attach theM every time you want to use them. I have the shade cloth screens awell. They stay attached Under the canVas screens. The canvas screens simply slide into a plastic strip similar to your annexe set-up or awnings. They take 5 mins either end to slide on. The strip is pop riveted onto the boot lids on the outside, and the lids still close as normal.

Dean81

Nov 18, 2012
Brisvegas, Qld
www.ausplay.net.au
Skippy..
they are called The Canvas People.
The guy I dealt with, who is local to Qld, based in the Redbank plains area is Hans 0417 888 990
i believe head office is in NSW.
i think he's a distributor for them..
i believe Lara on this forum has the details for the head office in NSW in one of her posts.

they will ship, more than happy to send you detailed photos for install..

Reactions: skippy

ragracing

Jan 30, 2012
Petrie Qld
Skippy..
they are called The Canvas People.
The guy I dealt with, who is local to Qld, based in the Redbank plains area is Hans 0417 888 990
i believe head office is in NSW.
i think he's a distributor for them..
i believe Lara on this forum has the details for the head office in NSW in one of her posts.

they will ship, more than happy to send you detailed photos for install..

Hans installed my on the Northside of Brisbane. Holiday Annexes have a place on the Gold Coast where they make them as well.

Duncan

LUK77Y

Dec 22, 2012
Central Coast - NSW
We are heading there on Friday for a long weekend....cant come soon enough

hey cancan! I''ve just got back from the US... & we're headed to NothStar for the long weekend tooooo - can't wait. First stop is Darlington Beach on Thursday for a few days and into NorthStar on Sunday! Feel free to swing by for happy hour!

cancan

Sep 26, 2011
Manly; Brisbane
Sorry. .. by long weekend I meant we went last Friday to Sunday. ... But we'll be going back when we can... great site. .. the kids had a ball. .. and the pool was heated and the weather was good.