18-57.6 OB First outing!

crmmg

IMG_0498.JPGIMG_0501.JPG
Day and night shot of our set up at Bright

crmmg

Bright is on list do also,which park is that? Look forward to trip report. Cheers Pace.

Park was the Bright Holiday Park. I think it is under new management and they have finished a few upgrades around the park and look like they will do more in future. We were very impressed! Toilet blocks were cleaned at least twice daily and well maintained and never busy although the park was full, trees everywhere for shade, creek flows thru middle of park (great for kids to paddle/play in), bbq's scattered throughout park as well as camp kitchens. Only downside would be not enough powered sites along creek, but an excellent park close to the town of Bright.

Matty4

Mar 18, 2011
Wandin North, Vic
I can also vouch for the rain, it poured all night there Tuesday and was drizzling all morning on Wednesday whilst trying to pack up.
The van is all open in the shed drying out now....

Brilliant spot Bright, we have been going there Cup weekend for 5 years now and re-book on departure every year.

What park were you in crmmg? We were in the Big4

crmmg

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Thx for that, I am pretty keen to do something like that, will also get a quote from the guys that made our annex.
Where did you get the eggshell from, clarke rubber?

Thx
Jas

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Thx for that, I am pretty keen to do something like that, will also get a quote from the guys that made our annex.
Where did you get the eggshell from, clarke rubber?

Thx
Jas
Clarke Rubber are a bit pricey. We got reasonable one from Target and I saw cheap ones on sale at Spotlight today with SWMBO - not Expanda related shopping so didn't get chance to check it out properly.

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Clarke are definitely pricey XF, not sure they are worth the coin. Plan to have a look at them though and see what I reckon.

"Wife's work" crmmg, your a braver man than me....:D

gordonm

Oct 24, 2012
grt van i just got a 18 57 5 30thed ob
first trip wont be for a few weeks on the back of a new dmax looking forward th the expanda after pulling a coromal for a few yrs

gordonm

Oct 24, 2012
ive just picked up my 18575 30th ed ob looking forward to hitching it to the dmax and getting away

gordonm

Oct 24, 2012
not sure lol we got it privatesale but it has few offroad inclusions raised springs etc room in it is amzing cant wait to get it out of the backyard. biggest hassle is it wont fit under my 3m carport. slide out is awesome

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
not sure lol we got it privatesale but it has few offroad inclusions raised springs etc room in it is amzing cant wait to get it out of the backyard. biggest hassle is it wont fit under my 3m carport. slide out is awesome
Yeah, I wasn't thinking Expanda when I got my carport, either. Awesome is a good description, even after nearly a year -I'm still amazed at the difference the slide-out makes. Need to see pics please.

Kenshi123

Jun 24, 2012
Ballarat
Love Port Fairy. Couldn't get in this year as they were booked out for the Xmas period by November!!! Going to book at the end of this month for next New Years. Van looks awesome mate.