17Triton`s Triton.

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Hey @17triton these things are great, also have one of these, works a treat when 4wding and doesn't move :thumb:

PS: not sure if it was just me and the weather, but when I had it mounted similar to you on some sunny WA days last year it got quite hot and actually turned off. Think the added temp being under the windscreen caused it but seemed to power back on again after it cooled down in the fridge ;)
Handy to know that @burnsie and will remember that when it warms up again.
Cheers

Reactions: burnsie

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
View attachment 25402 View attachment 25403
Draws and dropslide in and working well.
Bit of an update on the dropslide. After our recent trip to the Blue Mountains when I got home I noticed the litle blue unlocking tab on the slide had broke off the bolt and not working. I could still unlock and lock using the cross bar lock on the front. I sent MSA an email to ask how I could repair it myself and straight away they said they would send me a brand new slide to bolt in. How good is that for service!!! Great to see a company stand behind their product.

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
image.jpg

how cheap is the 2nd hand broken one going to be............?
It was just the locking slide Col not the whole drop down. Would of been great if I got a complete new one though.

Reactions: bigcol

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I'm thinking of a Great Wall ute as my beach runner, they have a nice price tag.....

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Well today I decided to drill some big holes in my canopy on the Triton
image.jpg

I then proceeded to fit my Rhino Pioneer platform. What a great quality piece of kit these things are. I had to install the ARB internal frame to support the rack which was pretty easy to fit.
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

The finished product. To say I'm happy is a understatement.