12enjoy's New addition to the family

12Enjoy

Jul 26, 2015
Mareeba North Queensland
Well all, finally here. Took it off-road for its first trip lol, picked up the kids off the school bus.
image.jpg

Parked up havin a cold beer out the back watching the sun go down.
image.jpg

More picks to come, and now the playing begins

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
as all have said looks great but the car looks good too will you be off to the beach for some RandR or where's the first trip I remember a lot of ant hills or mounds around Mareeba is that one in the back ground behind the bonnet of the car ???????

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
@Bluey lol mate we are actually in it tonight in the back yard, well paddock and yeah our first trip might be to Kurrimine Beach or Palm Cove, or maybe just to Coconut resort:)
yes I was going to say looks like plenty of room to camp at home good way to nut a few things out and get used to it all

12Enjoy

Jul 26, 2015
Mareeba North Queensland
Solar input hick up.
Well had a few hick ups today with the solar, with some conversations with my dealers mechanic, found with further inspection the below surprise. With authorisation from my dealer to conduct some mods and a bit of help form my sparky for the 240v and and all good with 300w of solar fully functional and the 240v a lot safer. May pay to have a look at this also if you have the same termination box setup in your van. Had to cover up the old holes and added some labels for future reference. Feel much better looking at this rather than the above and all the costs the dealer is going to pay for me so very happy with that.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Aussiejet

Aug 12, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Oh Great.
Our van isn't off the production line until mid November, so hopefully Jayco will sack the assembler responsible for that fiasco before mine comes online.
I say assembler because there is no way a sparky would do a job like that.

I hope the Jayco production team look at these posts and photos and see what is getting out to their customers.

12Enjoy

Jul 26, 2015
Mareeba North Queensland
Whilst playing today done some more mods. Put fly screen mesh to the fridge vents as they had none. Also put a tube in the fridge drain as it was just plugged and put mesh over this too. Try and stop those pesky mud wasps and hornets building nests.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Even tested the aircon out with the EU20i and ran just nicely. Just need to look at putting a drain hose from the air con to drain over the side instead of all over the roof