The What Did You Do On The Weekend Thread!!

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
image.jpg
Enjoying watching the action at the Clipsal 500 in pit straight. Wonder if they can hold on @Holden_man?

blacky

Sep 17, 2013
Townsville QLD
I see Roothy has finished up at 4wd Action magazine and is devoting himself 100% to the 'Unlock Australia' effort.

If you haven't heard of it, Facebook it or Google it, support the man, help the cause and join the fight.

Thanks Roothy, from every true Aussie :)

S&P

Oct 7, 2013
Yarra Valley
www.sefiiraforge.com.au
A quick stop at James Reserve... Then on to Edi Cutting to meet up with family from Canberra.
Facilities at James Reserve are great - built in fire pits with places and cranes, tables, M&F drop toilets, good flat area for setup, a horse yard for those traveling with extra horsepower, and Black Charlie's creek babbling in the background.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 206
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 230
Reactions: 17triton

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Slept in the van at home last night thanks to my daughter having 6 friends around for a birthday sleepover in the lounge room. I had to get up for work at 5:45 and wasn`t keen on no sleep! Expanda to the rescue lol!

gwadir

Feb 2, 2013
Albion Park, NSW
Sitting under the awning at Berry showground watching 2" of water run past, sh!t its been wet.

Hey Bushman,

How's the water today, your not wrong it's been bloody wet, here at Albion Park too, but we needed it, since your from Wollondilly which way will you head home, Kangaroo Valley and up the mountain or up this way and up Macquarie Pass? if up Mac' Pass your most welcome to break the drive and drop in here.

Dave

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Hey Bushman,

How's the water today, your not wrong it's been bloody wet, here at Albion Park too, but we needed it, since your from Wollondilly which way will you head home, Kangaroo Valley and up the mountain or up this way and up Macquarie Pass? if up Mac' Pass your most welcome to break the drive and drop in here.

Dave

Hi Dave
thanks for the invite mate:thumb: unfortunately I didn't see your post till I got home, as usual the rain had stopped overnight and it fined up a far bit during the morning, though the local market was cancelled, we didn't leave till 2.30, generally find it just as easy to use Princess Hwy/Picton Rd, the passengers hate Mac' Pass.

gwadir

Feb 2, 2013
Albion Park, NSW
Don't blame them, Jackie doesn't like the pass either if we're towing the van, she prefers Ousley and Picton Rd too, if your planning anything down the track and we're available we're always up for an adventure, keep us in mind maybe.

Dave

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Don't blame them, Jackie doesn't like the pass either if we're towing the van, she prefers Ousley and Picton Rd too, if your planning anything down the track and we're available we're always up for an adventure, keep us in mind maybe.

Dave

must admit the drive doesn't like the pass much either, with or without the van, haven't actually taken the Panda that way buy did it a few times with the camper and many times without.

Matty4

Mar 18, 2011
Wandin North, Vic
Renovating................again.................same as last weekend, and the weekend before that, and the weekend before that (you get the picture).
It's an investment property that's going on the market so need to finish it ASAP.

Next couple of weekends will be better, Sheepyard Flat with the van and a few friends, then staying in town for the F1 GP the following weekend. Always a good couple of days..

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
Saturday morning was sleep from Friday nightshift, Sat arvo was bball for mini Pace,had a win,woohoo. Sat night was Heart v Victory, 4-0,we won, Go Heart, great game. Lost my voice cheerring so much,were in cheer squad section. Sunday morning recovered doing lawns and hedge trimming,lunch was 1 st bday party with family,was our niece.
All in all another great weekend winning sport,having fun doing it too,family time,great weather,great food while consuming liquid gold.

Pace.

Antman

Jul 18, 2012
Brisbane
almcrae.blogspot.com.au
made some shelves for our main cupboard in the Expanda. Will post some pics probably tonight on our van thread. Also run the wiring from the second battary in the pajero to the anderson plug at the back. Just need an auto sparky now to wire my ctekd250s in. :)

Reactions: Burnsy