Merry Christmas

SMJ x2

Apr 12, 2015
PERTH
Merry Christmas everyone.
Hope the new year is a good one,
and stay safe for those who are out and about:)

Reactions: dagree

Curryhouse

Apr 8, 2012
Newcastle
Wishing the Expanda community family a very merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.
And safe travels to all those hitting the road over the holiday period.

PS Like the candy cane :thumb:

Reactions: dagree

JohngQld

Jun 17, 2015
Caboolture, Qld
Merry Christmas to all in Expanda Land and a Happy and Prosperous 2016. Stay well and safe if travelling over the break
Thanks also to those who work behind the scenes to keep the forum what it is.
John
SantaExpanda.jpeg

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Merry Xmas everyone, and safe travels, for all the ford owners out there in Expandaland.... I hope Santa cheers you up...and brings you a nice shiny Holden.... :)
View attachment 37693

Oh please this is supposed to be a friendly forum, then some Toyota owner has to spoil it (probably shitty for shelling out way too much money for it lol) Merry christmas mate :)

caax

Oct 10, 2015
Wollongong
Merry Xmas everyone, and safe travels, for all the ford owners out there in Expandaland.... I hope Santa cheers you up...and brings you a nice shiny Holden.... :)
View attachment 37693

Im a Ford man but if Santa want to bring me a VFII GTS I wont say no. I wish Holden would make a GTS wagon.
My good friend has a VF 340 maloo and just got a VFII SSV very nice car but my next car im hoping to is a Ranger.
Merry Xmas bro.

Meanderthals

Aka PhilD
Mar 16, 2012
Near Darwin
Even though my heart wants to say "Bah humbug" I guess that I'll have to go along with the rest of the sheeple and say Merry Christmas (where's the emoticon for a Grinch?)

Not feeling particularly Christmassy and hope things are different next year for us. We've had our set of 3, a young Cousin diagnosed with early onset of MS, then my Mother passed away a few weeks after our return but was lucky to see her during that trip and now a BIL with terminal stage of Pancreatic Cancer.

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
not good @PhilD - things can only get better they say.......................

I would like to thank @expanda for this Forum, and the Mods for keeping it clean, and ALL the members who contribute to this great forum, without whom, I would be stuck on Car forums

please, if you are on the road - be careful, not just you, but watch the other guys as well

for those with little ones, this may keep them amused for awhile (maybe not.............)
http://www.noradsanta.org/

when I first found this many many years ago, my kids were still small enough to enjoy watching where Santa is, and try and work out where he would be going next

Merry Christmas to one and all

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Even though my heart wants to say "Bah humbug" I guess that I'll have to go along with the rest of the sheeple and say Merry Christmas (where's the emoticon for a Grinch?)

Not feeling particularly Christmassy and hope things are different next year for us. We've had our set of 3, a young Cousin diagnosed with early onset of MS, then my Mother passed away a few weeks after our return but was lucky to see her during that trip and now a BIL with terminal stage of Pancreatic Cancer.
Gee I hope things turn around for you and your family in the new year !

Reactions: dagree and bigcol

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
We got this....no more missing rugby league or the V8's :)

Oh Wow :cheer2:..@Holden_man................................a Sat Dish, boy oh boy you must have really sucked up to Santa this year.........:eyebrows:......
.I got a new phone :clap2: which may save lives or at least a window as my old phone :disillusionment: has nearly been a frisbee a few times.

T84_front_170.png Will work out in the boonies, should be able to bounce a few times and can be drowned on occasions, ticks all the boxes, even makes phone calls and connects to this website very well........................Yo Ho.
PS: If you have one and am uhhappy with it I don't want to know, keep it to yourself..........:lalala: