Merry Christmas

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Hey everyone, its that time of year again and i know most of us are busy getting prepared for the big day and holidays.

From @MrsExpanda and the expanda clan i wanted to take a moment to wish you and your families a Merry Christmas, Happy new year and a safe holiday if you are having one.

Its been a big year on the site and i wanted to also extend a huge thanks to @cruza driver @chartrock
@relgate @Bushman @Moto Moto for keeping us in line and to their families for letting them spend so much time on the site.

Have a safe holiday period and i look forward to more good things next year.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Yo, Ho, Ho everyone........Have a great Christmas and a safe one if you are on the road.

Reactions: MDS69

Marv_mart

Jan 3, 2014
Adelaide
Merry Xmas to you all. This is the BEST site to be able to communicate with other vanners and get great ideas for the van and places to go. Even if some are no longer using Expandas, hope they stay!
Cheers
Edit: and help us spend our hard earned!

Last edited:

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Merry Christmas @expanda , The Mods and to all Members. Thanks for what you guys have done over the past 12 months!

Have a safe trip those that are getting out and about and lets hope 2016 is a great year for all of us...

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
0_santa32c4.gif

I would like to wish all members and their families a joyous Christmas and a bright and prosperous new year. Have a safe and enjoyable holiday those that are traveling and post enough pics to make those of us staying at home extremely jealous.
santa-vacation.gif