Journey Bill's Journey 17.55-9OB

Billrw136

Jun 20, 2011
North Rothbury
A tree from our neighbour decided it wanted to live in our yard.......
image.jpg
image.jpg

Billrw136

Jun 20, 2011
North Rothbury
Nothing happening yet - tree being removed soon - van will go next door for the welding job - absent son d-in-law and grandson return tomorrow at 6am Sydney airport - will be up early to pick them up - lots of family stuff in the next 4 weeks before they head to Melbourne for the new job......family is so important - my wife and I are blessed....that's enough - getting a bit sentimental - roll on retirement and??

Last edited:

Billrw136

Jun 20, 2011
North Rothbury
Getting my workshop in order so that I can start my heater installation - van still next door - humongous eucalypt coming down tomorrow - Granny flat to be built in its place so that we have a modest income supplement when retired next year. Thought about splitting off the area as a separate block of land and building a house (we are fortunate in having about an acre to play with), but the Granny flat idea is far more cost effective - plus very grateful to have son-in-law who is builder/landscaper/carpenter, plumber and sparky as good friends, plus I am vaguely handy.......

Reactions: chartrock

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
I love the "vaguely" comment

I have just ordered all new internal doors and draw front for ours in white melamine board with 2mm plastic edging @ ($195), I am turning the inside white, going to paint everything white and probably put white laminex on the top of the cupboards as well!! once I start I will do the thread thingy like ol mate did, oh and all new piano hinges on everything as well

Billrw136

Jun 20, 2011
North Rothbury
I love the "vaguely" comment

I have just ordered all new internal doors and draw front for ours in white melamine board with 2mm plastic edging @ ($195), I am turning the inside white, going to paint everything white and probably put white laminex on the top of the cupboards as well!! once I start I will do the thread thingy like ol mate did, oh and all new piano hinges on everything as well
Hey Dave - then you will be all white! Sorry........