Who can recommend a good service mechanic?

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Hi all
I am looking for a place to take my pathfinder for a service around the Rowville area.
Has anyone got any recommendations for a good reasonably priced diesel mechanic?

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Wow... Thought someone would have replied with a recommendation on this one by now. Perhaps I should have asked for something in a wider area.
How about a good place for a service in the eastern suburbs?

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
We had our BT50 serviced the other day, $360 later I am start to wonder the same thing. I did not think they did much more than oil and the filter.

andrea

Nov 9, 2011
Brisbane
Maccayak, we use our Mazda dealer and in fact our extended warranty (beyond the factory warranty) is conditional on it. We get great service though and the extra cost is probably covered by the free lunch/breakfast and car wash. So far our Mazda servicing has been much more reasonable than our Nissan servicing. Saying that it can be worth a call to ultra tune for a quote and a call back to your dealer centre to see if they'll match it. I've heard of that happening.

Brad, sorry I can't help with any recommendations though.

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Thanks all. We were looking to move away from Nissan after last service. For the time being, I think we will stay with them till I work out something.

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Sometimes it's good to stay with a manufacturer incase something borderline warranty pops up.