Which LED Lights to replace?

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Hi holden_man,

Still waiting on the interior lights to turn up so not sure how good they will be. I ordered these as i currently have led's which only have 12 led's in them which i don't find to bad, but i am hoping to get just a little bit more light out of the 24's. i have also installed other led strips around the table, cupboard area and sink so i think the 24's will be fine.
Just depends how much light you want or need. E.g. my outside light 48 led's is heaps brighter than the standard light and just the right amount of light to sit out side with. my opinion only.

Cheers.
Thanks for that, I should see my 36 smd in a few weeks, will be interesting to see what they look like. Maybe I will issue the Boys with a set of shades for Night!:spy:

For Cruza Driver I just bought 2 panels for trial, they are 5050's which are supposed to be brighter.
First one in Cool White (6000K)

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/5050-36-...ccessories&hash=item2a1cc5bcc8#ht_3066wt_1189

and the other in Warm White (3000K)

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/36-LED-5...ccessories&hash=item231fe73a50#ht_3455wt_1297

As for which colour is best, it depends, everyone has different reactions to which they prefer. No right answer I reckon. I replaced all my 50w halogens at home with LED's. Tried both Warm white(3000K) and Cool white (6000K) and the Boss and I definitely liked the 3000K the best. Very close to halogen Colour. At work in the office Warm white was no good and Cool White Suited.
For us, Inside the Van is going to be trial and error and see which we prefer. Outside I can see us using Cool white, From other members pics it looks really impressive with the pure white of the outside of the Expanda. Looking at Xpandafan's pics, the 6000K look pretty good inside. I might be over doing things with the 36 x 5050 smd's though, time will tell.
All I need now is a Van to stick em in..... :redface: