What sort of Tv to get?

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Check out the Kogan web site daily and wait until they have a sale. 12Volt 22inch with dvd should be around $140. The site changes daily. We have bought 2 and have been happy, just don't buy any phone sim cards off them :) . Depends what you plan to do with the TV you already have.

Sale on today.

borstalboy

Apr 17, 2012
Northern Subs SA
Thanks all for your feedback, I will go with the Kogan tv dvd combo 24". Now I am just watching their site for the best deal. I would have already brought one in the last couple of days but I blew my saved tv money on a Coleman Hot water on demand I saw for $220, a $180 cheaper then normal so I could not pass that up.

Reactions: crackacoldie

casiochris

Dec 1, 2011
Newcastle NSW
Check out the Kogan TV's on ebay. I bought mine from there and it was about $80 cheaper than the Kogan website. Bought one recently for my grandmother from the website though for $170 delivered. 24 inch with DVD.

Alan

Feb 3, 2012
Altona Vic
Just wondering whats the best way to go for a TV in the van. Should I get a 12volt TV with built in DVD or should I use the 22inch LCD TV I already have with an inverter when off mains power.
RE Kogan Mobile. As far as I have read their mobile set up was pulled by Telstra as it proving just how much profit Telstra were making and they had over 100000 of their customers change over. They did not like the competition.

Jennymay

Oct 28, 2011
Perth WA
We got told just to make sure TV didn't bounce while moving. I stack my pillows under the TV and obviously make sure bracket is in lock position and it doesn't move. Good place to store pillows!

Soaring

Jan 30, 2013
Melbourne - Eltham
RE Kogan Mobile. As far as I have read their mobile set up was pulled by Telstra as it proving just how much profit Telstra were making and they had over 100000 of their customers change over. They did not like the competition.
I have it on good advice that Kogan completely underestimated the actual data use age that their customers would use. It Davy guys saw the value and took advantage. Kogan ended up having to pay Telstra around 60% more than they were charging their customers, so pulled the service.