20' Series Upgrade 17.56 to 20.64

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
They're running the 'surplus stock' sale in Brisbane at the moment....as usual and probably the same elsewhere....and I'd assume the new 2017 models will be seen around end of February, early March depending on how quickly they get their act together.

They must have released some info as @ChrisFatboySydney has been checking out the JHub.

Factory has probably only just reopened after their Christmas break.

Reactions: Derm and bigcol

Derm

Oct 18, 2015
Mornington Peninsula
Hi Dean, we are upgrading from a 2013 17.56 outback which we sold in November to a 2017 20.64, we have been told it will arrive early March. I am not sure of any changes from 2016 model as we bought the 2017 model at the caravan show in October and we cannot wait for the new van to arrive. Will post some photos when we pick up the new van.
Cheers
Derm

Dean Anderson

Feb 7, 2014
Isaac Region
I'm hoping the new model will be available for viewing at Mackay soon (early Feb)....Expecting at least a 4 month wait so we could possibly have it for the June/July school holidays if we make the jump quickly. If not the Sept/Oct school holidays would be a goer anyway. The storage is what's influencing our decision most at the moment.......and I like the bathroom....and getting an inside oven (quick kids meals with no setup when free camping).....and ...and...and.....etc...
But then again the 17.56 has been absolutely brilliant.

@bigcol .....nothing real big.....The kids getting older and wanting more......Looking at our 7 & 8 year olds and thinking time is short......Their almost half way to leaving home (if they choose) and the more we can do the next ten years the better.....We want to ensure that the life and memories we share is more important than work.....

This would be our last upgrade before the retirement upgrade (for the two person van).....DO it now or do it latter....May as well do it now and appreciate it more.

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
@bigcol .....nothing real big.....The kids getting older and wanting more......Looking at our 7 & 8 year olds and thinking time is short......Their almost half way to leaving home (if they choose) and the more we can do the next ten years the better.....We want to ensure that the life and memories we share is more important than work.....

phew.............

I thought maybe a disturbance in the family

had that happen to us - every school holiday / long weekend / Xmas / easter
up to the in-laws
then SWMBO & her sister had a massive blue, so we started going elsewhere

took them 10 years to get over it and be sisters again

Reactions: Delano and dagree