Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 356

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Worked a charm Glenn.
And remember, if it did not work and you contacted a it techo to assist, then the standard response will be to reboot and try again.

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Looks great Glenn, and yes the rig looks like it sits well. Keen to see some pics of slide out too.:thumb:

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Great looking rig Glenn, but you can't wipe the smile from your face.
Would be great to see a few more pics when you get time. You are helping with my wait therapy....:biggrin:

Glenn

Sep 6, 2012
Bittern, VIC
Hi Jas,
The Tare weight on the reg label is 2158 kg & the weigh bridge label is in the caravan drawer so i will double check tomorrow.
We had visitors turn up on sat nite that we hadn't seen for a while and stayed for bbq dinner so we didnt get a chance to set up unfortunatly, we are starting to put our own things in it as our maiden trip is next weekend for 4 nites, so how is yours coming along ?

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Hi Jas,
The Tare weight on the reg label is 2158 kg & the weigh bridge label is in the caravan drawer so i will double check tomorrow.
We had visitors turn up on sat nite that we hadn't seen for a while and stayed for bbq dinner so we didnt get a chance to set up unfortunatly, we are starting to put our own things in it as our maiden trip is next weekend for 4 nites, so how is yours coming along ?

Hi glenn,
Spoke to the dealer today actually, we have booked next Friday for the handover and are very excited. He told me all of the options we asked for have been installed which is good news, and he reckons the colour scheme looks brilliant. I like your lounge colour, I
wanted the same but the boss overruled me, we have the same solid colour on the bottom and pattern on the back.
He tells me our TARE has come in a smidge over 2t which is good news, that will keep our ATM under the 2.5t limit of the Prado. So I will still be legal, just. Going by your TARE looks like the slide must add about 75-100kg. So if we wanted the slide we would have had to change vehicle.
Bet the family can't wait to stay in the van. You guys must be getting twitchy. How many times have you gone out and just looked at it?;)

Jas

Glenn

Sep 6, 2012
Bittern, VIC
Hi Jas, I Look at the van every morning & every nite at the moment as it sits in Pride of Place in the front driveway for now while we load it up. We live on 3 acres on a corner block with 2 sheds down the back off the side st seperate access which was the reason we only went for standard height & not Outback which i would have prefered as the height will only clear the roller door by about 100mm to the top of the air cond.
Just went out and got the weights - Axle weight 2006kg, Tow Ball weight 152kg, Total weight 2158kg. I did read somewhere that max van laden weight wasn't to exceed 2600kg or 2700kg anyway.
Glad to here the date is Locked in and the WAIT is almost over, bet the boys are hanging out as well !!

Cheers Glenn