The Marshian's New Home - 19ft New Age Gecko

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Where is Smergling #3 sleeping? can you get Triple bunk portable bunks? Or you kicking one out to a swag :)
The young fellas are more than happy to jump in their swag these days. If the weather is particularly nasty, we've got enough inside space to house them all. A reason we went with this model and not a smaller unit.

New Thread needed....................... The Smergens Gypsie Camp

Can we have a Camper Trailer thread on a caravan forum? It's a push having another brand, but not even a van? :)

Reactions: davemc

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Can we have a Camper Trailer thread on a caravan forum? It's a push having another brand, but not even a van? :)

I reckon you would have enough brownie points up to wing it, besides before you know it the
Gypsie Van and swags will be sold for a 5th Wheeler or maybe a bus, not much left to trial...............................:bolt::behindsofa:

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
The young fellas are more than happy to jump in their swag these days. If the weather is particularly nasty, we've got enough inside space to house them all. A reason we went with this model and not a smaller unit.
So your gone from them right next to you.
To now putting them outside and having to hang a tie over the zipper when they should not enter :)

Enjoy mate.. I am probably due to upgrade soon .. off to the show Thursday I think. Although will be good

Reactions: DRW

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
I reckon you would have enough brownie points up to wing it, besides before you know it the
Gypsie Van and swags will be sold for a 5th Wheeler or maybe a bus, not much left to trial...............................:bolt::behindsofa:

Yeah I suppose, but for now, we'll see. As for what's next... I'm thinking Bruder or Iveco Daily with a custom camper on the back... Oh and Tattslotto win

So your gone from them right next to you.
To now putting them outside and having to hang a tie over the zipper when they should not enter :)

Enjoy mate.. I am probably due to upgrade soon .. off to the show Thursday I think. Although will be good

Ha ha... yeah, no longer right at our side. Loads more room in the CUB too ironically. I might be at the show Thurs... might be Fri. Not sure. I'll see you at the Basestation like usual... Lol.

Reactions: Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
We have a few of those Iveco's with campers on that wander around up here and while at first I thought great idea, they are one of the scariest things to follow down the road after Chinese tourists.

Last edited:
Reactions: DRW and Smergen