17' Series The Great Brissie Expanda Shade Sail Storage build

The Goodwins

Jan 29, 2014
Wellington Point
www.facebook.com
OK I actually think that this last picture means that the "Great Brissie Expanda Shade Sail Storage build" is finally complete. With regard to the shade sail we decided that a good cover suffices in this instance with the engineering being a little on the too difficult side. Thanks to all particularly @bigcol for keeping me going.....
All painted
20150709_155009.JPG

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Now . now you'll get @bigcol excited with that pic..................looks good, shade sails let a lot of crap through anyway so the cover is probably better.........

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
Now . now you'll get @bigcol excited with that pic..................looks good, shade sails let a lot of crap through anyway so the cover is probably better.........

1) I resemble that remark @Drover
2) I think the cover looks better than the shade sail, neat, sweet & petite - a shade sail will always look 1/2 finished........

3) great job Mr @The Goodwins
I do think the last Pic is overkill - your not in your 50's driving an F250 now are you????
plus

there goes the carport completely to fit that monster in

The Goodwins

Jan 29, 2014
Wellington Point
www.facebook.com
So revisiting this report as it appears I need to start thinking about a solid cover or shade sails. As the dog ate the van cover, yes the dog ate the cover, I need to have the van under something. so in terms of this report..........

That looks OK........all finished no more to do........ever......all finished.........done........is it?

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
This may help?

There's a mob at Landsborough called, I think, the Shade Shed. They make those easy aircraft hanger type sheds ...easy to put up, anchored and give good shade and side protection.

We've had one for years and the van sits under it...just. But the protection is good and if you have access problems you just put it up where it's intended.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
They call them Dongers over here @bigcol, I think one would take up 2 blocks of land in town.

Shade Shed would be the go but they look a tad Bogan on your front lawn, sink some poles and string some shade sails up, blend in better and they do a good job og keeping sun off, easy to give van a wash too........................the 3 or 5 mt Coolaroo ones at Bunnings are good I have had them last around 8 years or more before the stitching started to fail, the ones I beeswaxed the stitching they were still good at 10 when we left.