17' Series The Great Brissie Expanda Shade Sail Storage build

The Goodwins

Jan 29, 2014
Wellington Point
www.facebook.com
Our most inspiring issue to finish was the arrival of this bloke.....meet Anzac......or trouble as the MOW&F (Minister of War & Finance) refers to him!
20150606_214546.jpg

With his eldest brother.....

Reactions: dagree and bigcol

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I have found it a great read, if you can't get a ready made sail to fit I wouldn't worry about a tailor made job you could buy a carport cheaper.

They may be trouble but a lifetime of great memories are provided by Furry Mates I have found, just don't think about the things that get chewed, the presents left in the yard (or between the toes) or the strange smells that may waft by.....lol,lol.

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
mate, that is surely a very neat Job done

very very nice

and the new Woof is cute as

if you can't get a ready made sail to fit I wouldn't worry about a tailor made job you could buy a carport cheaper.

your not wrong mate, a cove would probably be all you need

because as sure as Apples are green,
your going to re-do it all for a B I G G E R Van..................

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Well I have no idea how I missed this thread previously @The Goodwins over the past 12 months, or so, but it has been a great laugh reading it tonight... Nearly spat the liquid amber reading some of the comments and updates....

Relayed some to Mrs Dagree and her only comment was "So there is someone else out there that takes more time than you (me) to finish a job around the house? I don't believe it" :bounce:

So after the black paint is applied is that definitely the end of it? Or is there more to follow?

Soaring

Jan 30, 2013
Melbourne - Eltham
I actually thought the step was a nice addition, with the van parked up you could sit back with a beer and think of mods to do, hopefully out of site.
Ah, the old hide from the mrs trick. I use that one often. Unfortunately it's usually in the van, but she has cottoned on to that. I need a new spot. ( with TV, fridge, heater and A/C) ;)

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
mate, I went right back to the beginning, and re- read this thread
twice

things I think your boss said:-
gate has to be put in at the back where that step is
whole fence needs painting
why have we got this corner next to the drivers side of the Van
because
I think a nice new Journey will look good there................

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
nice............
that will tick more boxes than you thought of............

you WILL need to rip out that corner on the drivers side for that to fit in............